Gentlemen, Please Recommend A Vibrating Cock Ring

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
My lover and I would like to try one of the vibrating cock rings. He's pretty vanilla and skittish. We need something that will be comfortable for him to wear that doesn't go around the testicles. Since I don't have a penis (other than on loan or in a drawer by the bed) I haven't got a clue as to which ones are good, easy to use, or comfortable.

We're looking for something with a strong vibration. We've looked at the jelly cock rings with the vibrating bullets but there are so many out there. Does anyone have one they really like?

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I have this cock ring

07MERIAS0049_M.jpg

which I bought at Ann Summers.

I obviously can't compare it to anything as it's the only one I have.

It isn't actually that good at bringing me to orgasm on it's own, but is definitely stimulating. I'm sure it would add a lot to sex.

The only other comment I have is that it's quite noisy, especially on full blast. So you can only use it when you're the only people about.

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
Go with the one above. I have this one and I had another. The blue one above you can control the vibrations and it takes batterys so it can be used again and again. well worth it you will have fun :p

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Well that cock ring is desighned to bring the woman to orgasm, but make the guy hold off longer. Which is why it won't bring you to orgasm on its own. My sister actually has this and I read the packaging :) Not tried one myself but I've been told that is a good one.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
aika was that a sarcastic question or a genuine one? Because you should really read the packaging before you buy something if that was a genuine question hehe

Featured Threads

New Personals