Hand Held Wild Fuck Toys

Do you think adult toys are important in regards to female masturbation?

• Total voters

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
I was surfing the net just looking at usual ways people get themselves off aka masturbation and I stumbled onto this website http://www.wildfucktoys.com/fuck_machine/?revid=1187&referer=http://wildfucktoys.com and if this direct link doesn't work for you simply type or click this link http://www.wildfucktoys.com

I was amazed and turned on by the types of toys that were there. The sample videos almost made me want to become a member and see more women using the strange toys.

There is one video clip that I watch over and over, I also masturbate to it a lot. LOL!

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
You should check this site, i'm sure You'd like it! ;) As a member of one of their sites, i must say they do quality work!

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Do you think adult toys are important in regards to female masturbation?

This really depends on the girl. Some girls have extreme difficulty reaching orgasm.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I've always wondered, girls who don't reach orgasm easily... do they just get bored and stop? Because if I didn't reach orgasm, I'd still find it very hard to stop masturbating.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
It is very hard for me to reach orgasm so I love to have the help of some type of toy. It does not always have to be some wild toy but definitely that does seem to help the process out a little more :)

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Hard to orgasm

It is very hard for me to reach orgasm so I love to have the help of some type of toy. It does not always have to be some wild toy but definitely that does seem to help the process out a little more :)

Maybe you should try to do some relaxing exercises before you are going to have sex. I know this sounds crazy but I use to have a hard time having an orgasm but I learn to do some simple exercises before and that seem to relax me. I figured out that I was just stressed out and too tensed. Remember the vagina is a muscle.

Crunch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
I think it depends on the girl as well, I am one of those girls that does have an extreme difficulty climaxing and I find I NEED a vibe or else I just wont climax.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
You need a vibe only when masturbating or when you have sex also

I think it depends on the girl as well, I am one of those girls that does have an extreme difficulty climaxing and I find I NEED a vibe or else I just wont climax.

You only use the vibe alone but not with your sex partner right? When you use the vibe are you putting it on your clit or inside you? Do you think you would use any wild sex toys?

yoursx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2008
i use a vibe and i use it on my clit i think it feels better than putting it in. i want to try the wand and the magic saddle :}

fishbowler19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Canada
Math

How can the poll add up to 110%, basic math didn't come into effect I suppose. Sorry for interrupting the sex toy talk, I just figured it was something to point out.

Hampers

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2008
It comes to 110% because users can have more than one vote, which skews the result.

Featured Threads

New Personals