yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Are there any sex dolls for lesbians and bis-sexual women? This doll will need to have a realistic vagina and a very nice clit that vibrates.

If you have information regarding such a doll please post links.;)

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Hoping you found a female sex doll for lesbians

I would like to see this aswell, il ask my friend who owns a site and see if there is any

I was really hoping that you found a doll. I have been looking also. I guess some people have their light bulbs on in their heads because they are confused as to why we don't just buy a female sex doll. Well the female doll we would need as a lesbian or bi sexual female is one that has a life like tongue sticking out, a very soft rubbery vagina that can be licked, long manicured fingers, pedicured toes and a clit that can be sucked or screwed.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
Not to sound judgmental at all, but why would you want to attempt to pleasure something that has no sensation and can not react, respond, or enjoy your attentions?

(In response to the doll having supple and realistic labia for licking)

Is this along the same lines as sucking on a dildo or vibe in that preforming sex acts designed to give pleasure on inanimate objects that can not experience sensation at all brings some people excitement?

My apologies, but I have never understood that, having not experienced it myself, and I strive to understand the idea behind it, and where the joy comes from in that type of act.

The doll sounds nice though. In all other respects, I could see a quality bisexual/lesbian doll being a really popular item. It's definitely an under-tapped market, that's for sure.

Etherialknight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 19, 2008
Speaking as a man I only know so much, but what I do know is that most of the enjoyment women receive is through mental stimulation. It doesn't matter that a dildo can't feel or appreciate the attentions, it what the woman receives from it that matters. The texture of the life like rubber, the size and feel of it in her hands, the taste and sensation of it in her mouth and going deep within her throat.

With men, the greater the imagination, the more embarrassing it is, but with women it's a huge plus and any visual, tactile or auditory stimulation that can enhance it should be eagerly and thoroughly explored.

Featured Threads

New Personals