Is there really an age limit?

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
Is there really an age range for toys; an age when people can start using them, and an age to stop using them? Recently, I was really surprised when I heard a 63 year old women start talking about the sex toys that she plays with. Naturally, I was surprised, and thinking that I did not need to hear that.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I would say no, since the body as it ages, some lose their sexual drive, others do not, my friends grandmother, who is and has always been VERY open about sexual things admits she has a dildo, while when we were a bit younger it was weird to say the least but nowadays thinking as a older adult she simply has an active sex drive, while i do not know while she simply doesn't go have sex but if her dildo works for her who am i to judge.

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I shouldn't think there's an age limit for toys nor for sexual drive. Admittedly many people report decreased sex drive with age, but I've always suspected that's linked more to other factors, such as lack of exercise, than to aging itself.

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I dont think there is a limit I suppose it all depends on your individual sex drive, Im guessing some girls start to experiment with toys to discover their own bodies.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I don't see why there should be an age limit, really... A woman's sexuality does not end after menopause or when she can't give birth anymore despite the fact that the body does produce less hormones then. Sexuality is not strictly physical, there's a strong mental aspect to it as well so naturally it will vary a lot from one person to another (same for males btw).

Slave2008

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2009
i can only hope i am still playing when i get that age. i hear people say ewwwwww they shouldt be doing that, and its like WTF is wrong with that.....if it feels good do it. If you like it, do it again, i always say.

i remember when i thought 40 was old and decrepit, now that i am 40, i dont really feel much older than i did at 18 ;)

Slixious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2009
I suppose you can have it as young as you want to have it. It is a hell of a lot more safe to use than having actual sex, and can be quite good for experimenting by yourself to explore your own body with. Some girls don't manage to do that, and might not even have sex to achieve an orgasm at all. To learn that from someone sorta surprised me.

As for too old, can't be too surprised people that age still having a sex drive and such desires. Good for them, but not something I would want to know much about.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Well, I first started playing when I was 4 (doctors and nurses with the boy next door) and have been going ever since. If I die at 130 years old, I hope it's orgasm-induced heart-failure! I love sex...my Sir is the horniest man I've ever met and I far out-strip him. I've always been this way.

So...is there an age limit? If there is, I can't imagine a single person obeying it!

linyliny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 29, 2009
No, there is definitely not an age limit. Live life to the fullest and experiment, no matter how old you are.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
Theres no age limit on using toys, theres an age limit on buying though. I remember my friend telling me back when she was 14 her mother went and bought her a dildo cause she asked her mother for it, it shocked me at first but I then realized there was nothing wrong with it.

Featured Threads

New Personals