Medical Props or Real?

DianaR

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2009
I don't have any idle props in my arsenal. The urethral sounds are real and I have even given demos on their use.

If you bought gear for medical play, would you take the time to learn how it is used properly, or would you simply have them around as atmosphere, then blindfold/hood your play partner and "finesse" things from there?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Real, of all my equipment i am experienced in them all, and understand the proper technique and use them on a regular basis

I see many friends who have equipment they never use, i would never buy something i have no plans on using or at least trying out, there have been many odd looking or weird looking things i have seen at bdsm shops if it was in my "cost range" and i thought would be nice to try out i would by it and be trying it out within a week.

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I agree that if you buy things then really you should use them or what is the point in having them, I try everything I have bought and most I love!

LadyLomion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
It depends on the equipment really. You don't need to be a gynaecologist to use a speculum, they're relatively simple and common sense should keep you safe.

Once you step up to things like enemas, then I think you should at least read up on it.

From the next step up onwards, with things such as electrical play, catheters, salination, cutting etc, then I would suggest researching it on the net isn't really enough, and you need to contact your local BDSM community who will doubtless recommend a practitioner.

We're blessed up here in the north east with a large kink community, lots of workshops and demos going on, and several munches and clubs where you can get real time expert tuition.

Lis x

Featured Threads

New Personals