A Trap for Female Slaves (you do not want to view this)

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Hi ladies if your female and your a sub/slave keep reading
If your a Dom/Domme, male or just filling around this is probably not for you

First of all if your here due to the title, great! That's the exact reaction I wanted. This is definitely an ad. And I'm looking for Female sub/slave.

A little about me, I'm 28 from Singapore and a designer, as life usually demands our attention I'm quite busy for the next 3 months (do not jump to conclusion here read on). If you have chose to view my profile I can tell you straight it's out dated and I do not intend to change it.

As some user here could attest, I'm quite real and quite serious about the BDSM lifestyle, if your not you may stop here. I will not call you slut whore pig butch as of this moment simply because your not my slave yet. If you are I will not call you names 24/7.

I am a sadistic Master during scenes but I chat and care for my slaves outside of a scene, if your seeking 24/7 abuse you may stop here as well.

I'm very much into TPE and 24/7 M/s relationship, all this are purely online till we are comfortable and trust each other would we then proceed to real life.

like I said before I'm real and willing to verify that I am with pic and cam so naturally I expect the same, if that's a limit for you, great you do you but I believe we are not a match at all.

As much as I have seen many people complain about idiot or fake Doms lets be honest there are equal amount of idiot or fake subs. You would like to verify me before you can trust your life to me same thing I would like to verify you before I pour my time energy and care to you.

Painsluts - I use to think this is what I'm looking for but I'm not looking for a slut, I'm looking for a slave that puts her trust in me and enjoys pain because she is serving me.

Toilet slave- this is a very subjective kink and if you could great if you can't don't matter this particular link is not why I enjoy domming.

Abuse / humiliation - the definition for this particular kink has been skewed on this site so I'll lay it down in terms of most KT members definition "verbal name calling and degrading and talking down" like I said I care for my salves I will do this play in SOME scene but I will never do it 24/7

Blackmail- this is a fantasy play and it can't actually exist if you believe it can I'm not stopping you but it's not my thing
1) it's pure criminal act if it's real
2) if it's consensual it's not blackmail

Role / pet play - I'm in this for real so no fantasy play for me, I like objectifying slaves but to train them as a pet I can't do

Needle play - this is one of my favorite and my greatest kink. But I would not do this play unless
1. Pain turns you on
2. You really trust me

I'm a Dom with experience but I am not a Pro Dom. I know what I want and know where to acquire necessary experience but that's about it. I would first like to know my slaves before we start a M/s relationship

I know slaves that are bratty and I hope if you coin yourself as bratty you know the definition do not perverse or tarnish the name of real brats there's a difference between sass and rude. End of the day Brats are still obedient slave/sub.

I'm devious and creative but it can only go so far without feedback. I want a slave that can hold a conversation and can make suggestions, a slave is obedient and not a drone. When you talk to a Dom give at least a measure of respect.
1) Do not command a Dom
2) if a Dom is not rude watch your tone, being straightforward is different from being rude

I do not believe a Dom is always right but does not mean you climb all over them and expect them to allow you to do so. Too many a times I see Doms being flamed for misunderstandings, if you want to flame at least know Abit of back ground and facts. Of course some has no profile and go into a thread to say "slut Kik me now at" those i shall not comment cause many would.

I'll make a conclusion here
I am a
Dom
Sadist
Strict Master
Caring Master
Seriously looking for a slave

I am looking for
TPE
24/7
Slave
Long-term
Takes initiative
And loves pain as it gives you pleasure

The common orgasm control denial multiple orgasm nipple tit play spanking I can do them all and would do them

I require a chat platform like Kik or skype.
I expect you to be able to verify who you are with pics and cam and in turn I will do the same. (Sorry no more when your comfortable then you will send pics I can't verify your obedience without them)
Non face is alright but complete lock down on pics is a no go. My pic WILL have my face just to be fair.

Any discussion you may
Pm me or Kik me @ DrakenMaster

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Draken you clever bastard XD

Its probably not working because its A. A serious add with detail and because B. People thought it was going to be an informative peace about somthing like fake doms or somthing like that and how not to be tricked by them. XD

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Draken you clever bastard XD

Its probably not working because its A. A serious add with detail and because B. People thought it was going to be an informative peace about somthing like fake doms or somthing like that and how not to be tricked by them. XD

Desperate times calls for desperate measure bro haha

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Still looking for that 1. please be serious about the lifestyle when your messaging me

Featured Threads

New Personals