37M Kik punishment session saturday 11am CEST

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Mistress will be out of town on our weekly "play day", and I've earned several punishments this week. She was very happy with the tasks I received via Kik last time, so she ordered me to make myself available for additional tasks/punishments.

I'll be online on saturday for at least 4 hours, starting 11am CEST (timezone converter here). Here are the punishments I will have to perform for Mistress; anyone who wants to add tasks or punishments or wants to control me/get pictures while I'm doing these is free to add a request here or Kik me at wingman1978.

• A2M Enema Dare, medium difficulty, to make sure I'm all clean but don't enjoy myself too much.
  • Lick the rim of my toilet clean as a punishment for not cleaning the house this week.
  • 25 spanks to each ass cheek, 10 to each ball, then 25 to the head of my penis and 25 directly on my asshole, as a punishment for failing to follow a "no using furniture" rule multiple times.
  • I should keep a hardcore-level task request open at onesubmissiveact.com at all times. If I'm not performing a task from the list above or given to me by another Master/Mistress, I have to do these tasks and post the result in a public album here. The album should stay public for at least 24 hours.

I have to accept any command that doesn't cross my hard limits. If I think it does but the person giving the order doesn't think so I am allowed to take an additional 25 spanks directly to my asshole instead, and Mistress will decide whether additional punishment is needed later.

I have the following toys/punishment implements available:
  • chastity cage
  • Normal dildo's ranging from small to large and medium with thick ridges
  • A Bad Dragon Nova, medium size (that is Bad Dragon's word for HUGE), I haven't been able to take that all the way past the knot yet though
  • Small, medium and large buttplugs
  • Vacuum pump for my nipples
  • Clover clamps with several weights
  • Collar
  • Ball gag with small holes that make me drool when I wear it
  • Flogger
  • Wooden spoon and ruler
  • Small paddle
  • Ball stretcher with spikes that can be tightened to push into my balls
  • Anal stretching rings ranging from medium to large to OH MY GOD (I haven't been able to get that last one in yet) and an harness to hold these in
  • Hot sauce and toothpaste
  • Cum Lube from Bad Dragon
  • Several household items
  • Enema tools

This is what my toilet looks like now; I'm not allowed to clean it before licking it clean on saturday :mad:
picture.php

Annon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 8, 2015
Request

Drink +/- 1 litre of water, if you have to pee hold it for atleast half an hour. Next, take 2 ropes and 2 nipple clamps of some sort. Tie the ropes to each clamps. Now tie one rope to your big toe, same with the other rope. Lay on the floor, face down and attatch the clamps to your nipples. You should make the rope short enough that, when your legs are pulled in as far as you can, the clamps should be loose.

You have to maintain this position for atleast 15 minutes, if you fail to do so you have to lay on your back and pee in your mouth, swallowing everything. If you succeed, you are free to go to the toilet.

Have fun

oh- i almost fergot. You obviously have to have a dildo in at all times, using hot sauce as a lube :)

Last edited:

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Just to clarify:

1) I have to wait until I feel the urge to pee, then do the ropes+clamps half an hour after that?
2) if I'm face down the clamps will be pressed to the ground. Wouldn't it be better to be on my back for the full 15 minutes?
3) When should I insert the dildo with the hot sauce and when can I take it out? I guess it should be in during the 15 minutes that I have the ropes to my nipple clamps on?

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Toys

Two people requested that I post some more details about my toys (especially dildo sizes). I just uploaded pics of most of my toys, with a coke can for size comparisons.

Last edited:

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I just cleared my backlog of OneSubmissiveAct tasks and requested a couple of new ones for tomorrow. Pics so far are here; I'll try to get some sleep now, both looking forward to and dreading what might come tomorrow!

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
try this

When ever you do the punisments your Mistress has given you, you need to hang at least 7 lbs from your balls, onl yto be untied after you fullfilled all of your tasks for your Mistress.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
When ever you do the punisments your Mistress has given you, you need to hang at least 7 lbs from your balls, onl yto be untied after you fullfilled all of your tasks for your Mistress.

Sorry Sir, but I can only take about 3 lbs for a longer time. Feel free to add another punishment for failing you.

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
okee Wingman, the video is a hard limit, i respect. The weight issue you need to take up with your mistress.

Change that assignmnet to 3 lbs, instead of 7 lbs.

Make as much pictures, during your challenge and make out of them a nice timelapse collage and post it here on kinktalk so that we can see what you did ans how you looked.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
okee Wingman, the video is a hard limit, i respect. The weight issue you need to take up with your mistress.

Make as much pictures, during your challenge and make out of them a nice timelapse collage and post it here on kinktalk so that we can see what you did ans how you looked.

Thank you Sir! I started a Kik group called DominateWingman, it's a public group so anyone can join and I'll post regular updates there. People are also free to give me extra orders there.
I'll save pictures and post them here as well.

I'll be on Kik starting my tasks an hour after this post.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015

All right, I spent the last two hours mostly doing OSA submissions, and a Mistress helped me do the enema's. I uploaded lots of pictures to my albums, well take a short break now. I'll be back to do more tasks about an hour after this message.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who helped me/added tasks. It was a very hard day, but satisfying at the same time. I guess you all know that feeling :D

Pics are split across two albums: a selection of the punishments that were ordered (sorry, I didn't get the request to post pics until halfway through the day so a lot is missing) and OneSubmissiveAct tasks.

Mistress has been looking over them and says she might make me available to you kinksters more often. If you're interested drop me a PM and I'll message you if that happens.

Annon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 8, 2015
Just to clarify:

1) I have to wait until I feel the urge to pee, then do the ropes+clamps half an hour after that?
2) if I'm face down the clamps will be pressed to the ground. Wouldn't it be better to be on my back for the full 15 minutes?
3) When should I insert the dildo with the hot sauce and when can I take it out? I guess it should be in during the 15 minutes that I have the ropes to my nipple clamps on?

Sorry i dont read this forum often,

1) Yes
2) You could do that if it works better for you.
3) The moment you've waited for half an hour, after the 15 minutes

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Sorry i dont read this forum often,

1) Yes
2) You could do that if it works better for you.
3) The moment you've waited for half an hour, after the 15 minutes

I'm sorry, but your reply was indeed a bit late, I've already done this session (without this task, fortunately!). I'll PM you if Mistress makes me do this again.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
When will the next 48 hours take place?

I'm already afraid that you'll be giving me tasks ;) We're doing some remodeling in our B&B, Mistress said we might keep it closed for a couple of days extra to get some more play time. I'll ask her about it tomorrow.

Featured Threads

New Personals