Schedule days/tasks/rules for me

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
During the last month I've been playing online far more than my Mistress allows me to, and even let two strangers control me for several days. She found out recently and part of my punishment is that I'll have to learn that online play isn't all the fun I think it is.

She picked several days in my calendar that I have to submit to/perform tasks for anyone that asks me to. The only restrictions she has given are:
  • Stay within my hard limits, but the "no pics/video" and "no body writing" limits don't apply as long as my face does not show and the body writing is not with a permanent marker (see next item)
  • No marks/bruises that will show the next day (I play a lot of sports and she doesn't want my entire social life ruinied)
  • If I'm given tasks to do at night I am allowed at least 5 hours of sleep a night

I'm available for use at these times (Amsterdam time/UTC+2):
  • November 12th 5:30 pm - November 13th 7:30 am
  • November 21st 4 pm - November 22nd 10 am
  • November 25th 9 pm - November 27th noon

You can add tasks or punishments to my public calendar, or post them here. If in doubt about my limits PM or Kik me (kik: wingman1978) for the e-mail address or Kik of my Mistress.

Pictures and "live" control: I'll be online during these times in the Kik group #dominatewingman posting regular pictures of what I'm doing. If there are no specific tasks planned anyone in that group is also free to give me orders. If I have no tasks for a specific time and there is nobody giving me orders on Kik I'm supposed to ask for hardcore dares on OneSubmissiveAct and perform those, again posting pictures to the Kik group for anyone to see.

Toys, limits ect: are in my signature. I have a budget of $200 for additional things to order if needed. Pics of my toys are available here.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I have a couple of OneSubmissiveAct tasks lined up that are about to expire, I'll do those on monday (6pm GMT/CET). I'll post pics to the Kik group #dominatewingman for those that are interested. If there's time left you can give orders to me as well.

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
perhaps i cannot join your kik group, therefore please post those pics here to.

I filled your calander, please check if it is possible for you to do, if not maybe i can change them.

Last edited:

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Shopping list and food

I have had requests to buy items from three different people; this is my shopping list so far. I plan to order later this week or next weekend at the latest, so if you have other items you want to abuse me with let me know ASAP.

My calendar is also filling up nicely, the first day is almost full but there's lots of time remaining on the next days. One thing I'm missing is piss control and food (preferably not in combination, I hate spoiling food with piss!), if anyone can control my food and toilet visits that'd be great.

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
Perhaps you should buy some "sounding"gear.

What do you think about the quality of the tasks you have sofar?

which ones you are looking forward to?
which ones are scared of?

or even, are there tasks you will not do at all?

just curious

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Perhaps you should buy some "sounding"gear.

What do you think about the quality of the tasks you have sofar?

which ones you are looking forward to?
which ones are scared of?

or even, are there tasks you will not do at all?

just curious

The tasks so far seem pretty doable so far; there are a couple that require me to go out without underwear (I find that very scary for some reason), but as long as I don't have to do other stuff such as walk around in public with plugs in etc that's not too bad.
I'm also happy that there aren't too many tasks that involve pee, but the enema tasks are very heavy from the looks of it.

Someone on Kik asked me to buy an electrosex kit and catheter; there are no tasks with that in the calendar yet so I'm a bit scared of what that will lead to. Fortunately Mistress has vetoed any penis insertions since she won't be there and doesn't want to risk damage/infections. She made me buy an electrosex anal plug instead though :(

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Mistress went through the calendar with me yesterday and made some changes. Here they are:

• Insert 7 golf balls into ass: removed because of the risk of losing one. Feel free to replace this one with dildo/anal plug/anal stretching ring tasks.
  • 12th: added a OneSubmissiveAct task to the public toilet task at 7pm, and scheduled a bit more time for the endurance exercise
  • 21st 5:30pm: insertion of toothpaste-covered dildo replaced by inserting toothpaste-covered butt plug, to be worn throughout the 6pm task.
  • 10pm chaturbate task on the 21st: I'm to start earlier if there are no other open tasks for me to do
  • 25th: removed 5pm soda can insertion task (no flared base on a soda can, but fee free to replace this with another task with a plug, stretching ring or dildo) and moved tasks before start time around
  • 26th: split piss control into several tasks to give me a chance to make it.
  • 26th: replaced one of the "cum in your coffee" tasks with "cum over your lunch"

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Here's my report for the first day of submission. I started off badly; I was about an hour late. I took this up with the people ready to dominate me in the Kik group, and decided to move a couple of tasks to a later day. That meant I was starting off with the enema task.

7pm Task 1: enema's
As soon as I got home from work I collected my enema supplies, stripped, and reported in for the enema's. As ordered in my TeamUp calendar I started with a 1 litre warm enema, that I succesfully retained for three minutes. The enema flowing in felt good, but so did expelling it!

After expelling that and sending a pic of the water shooting out of my ass, I started with the next one. Two litres of lukewarm water, to be held for five minutes. Based on earlier enema's I thought this would be easy, but I got some cramps halfway through. To make it worse I was also ordered on Kik to clean my sink and toilet while holding it. Fortunately I was able to hold everything in, and expelled right on time. By this time I was feeling pretty good about myself; I was following the tasks to the letter and managed to do everything.

The third enema was 2 litres of cold water, with a bit of lemon juice added, to be held for 10 minutes. That was incredibly hard to hold in, and I was forced to expel it early after just 3 minutes despite my best efforts to hold it in. The good news was that my ass was almost clean by now, but this meant I was up for a harsh punishment already: 10 spanks directly on my asshole with a wooden ruler for every minute, so 70 in total, while keeping a 2 litre cold enema in.

Dreading my punishment I started on the last enema: 2 litres of lukewarm water with 30mg of bisocadyl (a laxative) to hold for 15 minutes. I was ordered to walk around through my house while holding this, but I didn't dare to risk that. That was a good idea, since I was getting cramps after just 5 minutes. Despite those I managed to hold it for 13 minutes.

All in all that meant I had to take 90 hits to my asshole, sending a pic every 30, while holding a 2 litre cold water enema. A very kind Mistress in my Kik group took pity on me and decided I could do this without the enema :D:D:D! Still, hitting my asshole directly hurt like hell. To make matters worse, the second pic I send was blurry, and I was ordered to make it an even 100.

8:30pm Tasks 2 and 3: Large buttplug with toothpaste and spanks to cock
Next up was inserting my largest buttplug, covered in toothpaste, and leaving it in until I had spanked my hard cock 50 times with a wooden spoon.

It took me quite some time to get the buttplug in; the toothpaste burned and made my ass clench. When it was finally in I did the spanks as fast as I could so I could get the plug out. This left me with both a burning asshole and hurting, bright red cock.

9pm: dildo endurance task
Next up was a complicated task requiring me to fuck my ass for an hour, increasing the pace every 4 minutes starting from 60 strokes per minute and increasing by 3 strokes per minute every time. I had to do this on Chaturbate.
Apparently this is very boring, so soon everyone had left my chaturbate room. I decided to stop this task after about 30 minutes and returned to my Kik group for the next item.

10pm: OSA tasks and toy pics
Next up was time reserved for OneSubmissiveAct tasks I had waiting. Fortunately these were very easy:
  • Lick the toilet seat clean. I had already cleaned the toliet earlier so that wasn't too bad, but still felt very humiliating.
  • Sit down on the floor and let some pee drip out of my penis. That wasn't too bad.
  • Insert butt plug and bend over. This was pretty simple since they didn't specify the plug size, so I used a medium one!
  • Insert bad dragon dildo as far as I can, with cum lube on dildo and cock. That was a bit harder, that dildo is HUGE!
  • And finally "insert 4 fingers in ass"; that was easy after the huge dildo.

When those were done I placed a new request for a hardcore task on OneSubmissiveAct (I am now ordered to keep one open all the time until the end of the month, and perform them as soon as I can). The last task was to take pics of every toy I own while using them, instead of the "static" pics I took earlier, and post those to a Kinktalk album. While I was doing that I was contacted by a Master that wanted to use my electrosex toys to punish me, so I did that first before finishing the toy pics:

11pm: electrosex torture
This Master was really strict. I was first made to place electrodes on both testicles, and try various programs for shocking those. After a while I even had to use the highest setting! That was pretty painful, but I could just take it.

Then I was made to put one penis band around my scrotum and the other one on the tip of my penis, again taking it all the way to the maximum setting. This hurt even more than the shocks to my balls.

Finally He made me use both the penis bands on my cock and a set of electrodes on my balls at the same time, on the highest setting. I could only take that during a single round of the "acupuncture" program before I had to stop. He said He would be back with more tasks later, I hope he'll go easier on me that time. But somehow the pain did arouse me enormously; the same thing happened later when doing the toy pics and I got to applying my nipple clamps and weights. I guess I'm a bit of a pain slut :)

Midnight
I had two tasks for the night: apply my chastity device and tie my balls up. I couldn't find a decent bit of rope for the latter task, but I did keep my chastity device on all night. It was hard to fall asleep after all the excitement, but eventually I did manage to drift away.

Next up, and picture links
Pictures are available in my Kinktalk albums: both the tasks performed and the pics of my toys in use.

My next submission is on saturday the 21st, starting 3pm UTC until the next morning. After that I'll also be available for use from the evening of wednesday the 25th until the morning of friday the 27th. You can see my schedule/add tasks at http://teamup.com/ksded3f43887b9e14d/ and/or join the Kik group #dominatewingman for live updates/pics/giving me extra orders.

Thorimo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2015
Friesland
a good report of the events.
should give you some credits, when things not go as you planned on the next round of tasks.

at least, i will do.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
a good report of the events.
should give you some credits, when things not go as you planned on the next round of tasks.

at least, i will do.

Thanks!

For everyone else: apparently some people have a problem entering the Kik group. In that case message me directly at wingman1978 and I'll add you!

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
the last time your "chaterbate" assignment wasn't a succes.
Would you like me to change it?

Chaturbate tends to be a bit boring unless you are either a woman or look like one of the Chippendales, so other ideas are always welcome!

Featured Threads

New Personals