Chores incentive

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Something I have been involved in several times over the past few years is the use of various BDSM methods as a form of incentive to get chores done. This has mostly been with several mature subs for making housework more fun but I have also provided this service to some students who need assistance getting study completed.

The type of things I have done include the use of various binding such as tits or use of crotch ropes, clips or clamps worn during performing of the chores, various uncomfortable insertions or even sitting on a variety of spiky items. I have also used some interesting corner time and other similar punishments for not finishing on time.

I am curious to know if anyone else has experience with this type of chores incentive? Specifically I am interested in the female subs perspective, did/does this work for you and if so what sort of incentives have been used on you? From the Dom/Domme perspective have you tried this on your female sub(s) and if so has it been a worthwhile experience?

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I personally have had no experience with this, but it definitely sounds like it would work. I for one hate doing the ironing

Featured Threads

New Personals