i must ask.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I have not got a relply from my previous question. So I will refine it. One week in chastity and 100 spankings. Two weeks in chastity and two hundred spankings. Three weeks in chastity and 300 spankings, pluss I have to walk two miles in puplic in pooped and pissed pants. Please decide!

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
Jkkicker first you need to show repect to the comunity and ask your task in an appropriate manner, I will tell you what to do, 300 spankings and 4 weeks in chastity, you must learn to show propper respect and this will help you to remember
as always, enjoy. :D

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
sorry

I am sorry for not posting my question without respect. For this, feel free to add to my punishment.

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
I am sorry for not posting my question without respect. For this, feel free to add to my punishment.

Once more you fail to adress properly, you must allways refere to a Dom as Sr. or Mistress, also Im not feel free, I am free, you should asking insted of tell me what to do, this punishment should teach you what to do and after you acomplish your punishment and guive your report here I´ll give you my forgiveness.

punishment:

you should put 2 fist of rice on the floor, kneel on it putting all your weight on your knees, as you are doing this be free to spank your testicles whit a ruler, 2 strong hits and 7 soft hits 5 times each, , you must stay in that position for about 15 minutes or the time you need to write your report in here, (you can use some ice bags for after care)

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
yes sir

Yes Sir, I am truly sorry for my mistake. A complete report of all punishments will be completed.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Sir Dragoste, are you ordering this after I completed my other punishments.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011

Sir Dragoste, I did as instructed and knelt on the rice for 15 minutes and smacked my balls. I did not do my report as I was doing it as I felt I needed to concentrate. My knees did begin to really hurt after a minute or two, but I have done much worse. As far as my other tasks, I have only begun the Chastity part. All shall be completed. I thank you Sir for your replies and paying attention to this lower life form I call myself.

Sincerely,

Jkkicker

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
Sir Dragoste, I did as instructed and knelt on the rice for 15 minutes and smacked my balls. I did not do my report as I was doing it as I felt I needed to concentrate. My knees did begin to really hurt after a minute or two, but I have done much worse. As far as my other tasks, I have only begun the Chastity part. All shall be completed. I thank you Sir for your replies and paying attention to this lower life form I call myself.

Sincerely,

Jkkicker

Jkkicker you did well, you really have my forgiveness and my appreciation remember your manners and do not repeat your mistakes future, if you have a Master or Mistress send my regards

Featured Threads