• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
Thank you for the stern but fair advice MoL, I've done as you wish.

Since you have "insulted" your Owner, your punishment will need to be to accomplish an action which you've identified as a "limit" to Miss Christy. Your owner will be very pleased that you have chosen to remove a restriction from your "limits" so that she may further expand her ownership upon you.

What actions does Miss Christy know are in your "limits"? List them as "voting" items in a separate poll -- the KT community will be given an opportunity over a weeks time to select the "limit" which you will present as a "gift" to Miss Christy!

Original post.

Hello all,

This is my first post on here, I joined awhile back under orders from my owner Miss Christy.

I've been her little slut for quite some time now & loved every minute of it, I've had a handful of Owners in the past but she is by far the best I've ever had, Its not what she makes me do (or don't do) which get me, it's the fantastic bond we have that keeps me coming back. I sometimes feel I don't even deserve her. I always try my best to do as told & would like to think I've pleased her well over the time she's used me.

She does bring out the slut in me when humiliating me, i do love her for that.

So anyway Christmas & New year has just passed & I've been super busy (as my job demands this at this time of year), because of this I would not say I've let Miss Christy down, but I do feel bad for not giving her my full attention.

This is why I'm posting this thread, this may backfire & result in me angering her, resulting in punishment or worse rejection, but I want to surprise her by inviting tasks/dares that I must do.

Depending on what feedback ill get from you guys, Ill pick one from the bunch, carry it out (with pics) & post it in it's own album on my profile, (Ill hold a sign in one pic say who the idea was by). Hopefully she'll love that I'm still being a little dirty slut for her while were apart at the moment.

I won't give you limits I'll leave it open, as I'm judging I'll pick the best suited to (push) my limits, if you need ideas of what she likes see my Albums, so come on guys how can this little slut please his owner, without her knowing?

The thought of doing someone else's deeds is quite exciting, but please bare in mind I'm doing this to try & excite & please my Owner, not cheat on her.

:shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:​

I'm hoping that she only finds out once its over & closed as it will be a little surprise from her little slut, please don't ruin it.

Last edited:

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I am very interested in how this ends for Dust Bunny. Only problem I see is that the winning limit could be one of his owners limits.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I am very interested in how this ends for Dust Bunny. Only problem I see is that the winning limit could be one of his owners limits.

Since DB will be the "recipient" of the act or acts which are allowed with the "release" of this "limit" then his Mistress may provide the method by which it is accomplished! Under her profile, she lists her Kinks as "I don't know" so it may be a broadening experience for her too.

@Dust bunny: Of your limits in your poll, how would you accomplish each one if a particular one is chosen? Who would you select in your physical location to perform each of these "limits" if your Mistress directs you to accomplish one of them?

(By this voting process, DB is announcing to his Mistress that the selected "limit" is now no longer a "limit" for him. It is still his Mistress' decision if she wishes to make DB accomplish it at any time.)

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
Since DB will be the "recipient" of the act or acts which are allowed with the "release" of this "limit" then his Mistress may provide the method by which it is accomplished!

MoL is pretty much correct, the outcome of this will be a limit of mine lost, with respect to my Onwer this is my gift to her, whether it is a limit of hers I cannot say. If it is theres nothing stopping my Owner still inflicting this lost limit upon me in a form of a punishment, knowing it may not satisfy her but would punish me in the process.

I know there is one limit on that list she would love me to lose, which is not my preferred pick personally, but my misfortune would be Miss Christy's gain.

How I would accomplish each one would be out of my hands, as Miss Christy would be the one presented with the gift & she'll choose fittingly how & if it's carried out. Maybe if she reads this thread she could come up with a different task/duty for each one adding weight to the voting.

Thank you everyone who's voted so far.

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
Miss Christy has been in touch as she has seen this thread.

She is very very pleased that I'm being such a nice slut & giving her one of my limits as a gift. She has told me that she has her eye on 1 or 2 that she'd love to to lose.

Miss Christy has also given me the tasks for each of the limits, I must say 2 of the tasks are very harsh, but I did put myself up to this. She does not want to say what they are publicly until the pool is closed, as she does not want to sing the votes away from the limits to the tasks.

She has also informed me that Scat is a hard limit that she refuses to push, which is lucky for me as that was my most feared. She has said that it is not to be voted for and if it does win the second place limit is lost instead.
So sorry guys don't vote for scat as it is a wasted vote, if you are one of the people that voted already feel free to post below with your second choice and it'll be added to the tally at the end.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Dust bunny please do not spam people asking them to vote in your poll.

You have been warned.

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
Hey there Dust Bunny! Be sure to update us on what your Mistress decides!

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
When does this poll end?

It should end in the next few hours, I cannot see the results changing between now & then to be honest.

Hey there Dust Bunny! Be sure to update us on what your Mistress decides!

I will Erotisch, as part of the gift to Miss Christy I am to show evidence of a task based on the lost limit, she's already gave me the tasks before hand, i shall post the winning one after it closes. I have a bad feeling I know which one is going to win too. :-s

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Hey Dust Bunny, In order of worst to best, please list the limits you would have choosen if you had a chance. Now that the poll is over, I think it is a fare question. Just curious!

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
Hey Dust Bunny, In order of worst to best, please list the limits you would have choosen if you had a chance. Now that the poll is over, I think it is a fare question. Just curious!

If I had the choice to choice my loss it would be

1) Water sports
2) Hard pain
3) Outdoors
4) Scat

Seeing as scat was removed by Miss Christy from the voting, I guess you could say my least favourite limit won.

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
The tasks were:-

Water sport
Collect pee over the course of a week, stand in the bath/shower pour it over my head & scrub an wash with it.

Heavy pain
Tie my cock backwards between my legs so its as close as it can be to my ass, then drip wax onto my assshole, with my cock acting as a tray picking up any missed wax.

Outdoors
Originally Miss Christy said this task would be pics of me outside fucking myself with an ice dildo, but she was fair an realised this was alittle to far to push me on my first task, so eager to push me fairly she's requested pics of me naked outside to start.
Part of this deal was that I did the ice dildo there & then indoors for her, which has been done & completed. She has not ordered me to post the ice dildo pics on here though as of yet.

Scat
There was no given task for this limit, she told me that if this was to win I had to lose the 2nd & 3rd highest limits as a result. Now she knows I favoured the water sport (if i had to lose one), she tried asking if i'd gift her that too.

She's a cheeky one, I've told her maybe next year.

Thanks anyone who voted, also sorry to anyone who felt I was spamming when promoting this poll, thank you all, Miss Christy I a very happy Miss right now.

Dust Bunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 9, 2011
Thank you to everyone who voted & commented, I completed my deeds earlier today to Miss Christy's satisfaction.

The pictures of the task are [Here], sorry if they are not exciting or extreme, but bare in mind this sub has just lost a limit, & it is to be pushed slowly.

Thank you all.

Featured Threads

New Personals