Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Community > Health and Safety

Old 11-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Male - Switch

shadowx is on a distinguished road
Default How long does cum last frozen?

The story goes that i have a reasonable amount of cum in the fridge, perhaps 7-10 ruined orgasms worth (half a mouthful perhaps) but its been in there probably over a month now, so is it still safe to swallow?

Its been frozen solid the whole time, the only time its been out is for me to add to it and then it goes back in again, it hasnt been defrosted and re-frozen though. Would you swallow it? (if for some reason you had the desire to!) I just dont wanna make myself ill!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Fields of Fire
Straight - Male - Dominant

sum1 is on a distinguished road

Well there's nothing particular that i can think of that would go wrong with it, but i personally wouldn't want to risk it.
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori.

Lest we forget.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Male - Switch

I dont particularly think it will be dangerous but i was hoping someone else might have tried it already! I mean we keep raw meat, vegetables etc... in the freezer for months, if not years and nothing ever happens because the bacteria etc.. are all killed...Anyone tried it?
Old 11-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

Blade is on a distinguished road

I have frozen my cum a few times and had my girl consume it later. The longest I have had it frozen for was about 3 months. My girl did not get sick. It will taste a little different when you thaw it.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Male - Switch

Ah thats what i wanted to hear! Thanks!

Now to think of a way to use it
Old 01-03-2009, 04:32 AM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Female - Switch

always. is on a distinguished road

As long as you defrost it in a safe way where it is not sitting at room tempurature for more than 2 hours, I'd say.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Slave

OzzyD is on a distinguished road

I suppose just like any other food stuff or fluid, it can be attacked by bacteria. I don't know WHAT kinds of bacteria thrive on seamen, I'm sure there must be one. As for how harmful it can be, I dunno that either.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:05 AM
Senior Kink Talk Member
Straight - Female - Dominant

yvonnewilcox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to yvonnewilcox
Default Frozen Cum

Well unless you are trying to use the cum to have a child, it is ok use drink it. If you want to use it to have a child then it should be used before 24 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowx View Post
The story goes that i have a reasonable amount of cum in the fridge, perhaps 7-10 ruined orgasms worth (half a mouthful perhaps) but its been in there probably over a month now, so is it still safe to swallow?

Its been frozen solid the whole time, the only time its been out is for me to add to it and then it goes back in again, it hasnt been defrosted and re-frozen though. Would you swallow it? (if for some reason you had the desire to!) I just dont wanna make myself ill!

Discussion Community
Old 11-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

forexdude is on a distinguished road

While this is an old post, it should be noted to warm the cum up slowly.

Here's an idea that may work for you...

Store cum in a zip lock bag in the freezer. It should be stored flat (horizontal) each time after adding cum to it. Upon removing the cum zip lock bag from the freezer, it will warm up surprisingly fast at just room temperature.

To protect the zip lock bag from puncture and to help maintain it remaining flat while in the freezer, store the bag in a simple filing cabinet file folder.

After "depositing" the cum into the bag, try adding honey to the bag each time. No need to stir, just seal the bag and shake it around a bit. It helps with the smell and taste.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Dominant

Odiefrom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

There really isn't a way to know for sure if cum is safe after being frozen. Like all things, bacteria growth is slowed by cold environments, but it is almost impossible to stop. So there will be bacteria living in it. How much depends mostly on two factors: how cold your freezer is making the cum, and how long it has been there. If it has only been a month or so, you will probably be fine. But the longer the wait, the higher the risk.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Dominant

nakedave is on a distinguished road

I've done this before and have had no problems with it. I find it best to keep your cum in a fairly small glass container with a tight lid. I use a smallish container so that there isn't a lot of air in it. I find if there is too much room in the container it will start to taste like the freezer, because you're putting something warm in a cold freezer, you end up with a bit of condensation in the container. Glass doesn't have any taste like plastic bags or containers have.

Also when you're adding to your cum supply, don't keep the container out of the freezer for too long, as cum seems to defrost really quickly. I've kept a supply for about 3 months and it seems to be just fine when using it.

It can take a while to get a decent amount depending on how much you need or want.

If you need a lot in a hurry, you might be able to get a couple of friends to start saving for you as well.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Private

pauls is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowx View Post
Ah thats what i wanted to hear! Thanks!

Now to think of a way to use it
I have a really hot sister. She 16. One day I was making shakes so she ask me to make her one. She didn't know it but I was going to make her a special one. I made her a thick chocolate cum shake. I watched her eat that shake with a spoon. I got so turned on watching her eat my cum shake I had to cum in the container again. Everytime I masturbate now I cum in a container and then freeze it. It takes about a week to get a good load . On saturdays we will make shakes and I watch her eat and drink to the last drop my cum shakes. To this day she doesn't know I use my sperm to make those shakes. She says they are the best shakes.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Girly Boi
Straight - Male - Switch

lestat221 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls View Post
I have a really hot sister. She 16. One day I was making shakes so she ask me to make her one. She didn't know it but I was going to make her a special one. I made her a thick chocolate cum shake. I watched her eat that shake with a spoon. I got so turned on watching her eat my cum shake I had to cum in the container again. Everytime I masturbate now I cum in a container and then freeze it. It takes about a week to get a good load . On saturdays we will make shakes and I watch her eat and drink to the last drop my cum shakes. To this day she doesn't know I use my sperm to make those shakes. She says they are the best shakes.

That's fucked up
Old 01-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Female - Slave

hex killer8 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestat221 View Post
That's fucked up
holy shit u basterd wat the fuck is wrong with u
if u wanna talk leave me a message

xoxo
hex killer8 a.k.a. megan
love u all
Old 05-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

aviddrummer is on a distinguished road

I'm sure is perfectly fine to eat. The only way you would get sick is if you swallowed a LARGE amount of sperm. I read somewhere that the most ever swallowed was a pint and the girl threw it back up but was fine. It depends really, but if you drink a lot you could end up throwing it back up just because its sperm and it might not agree with your stomach but certainly not from any germs. Sperm banks keep their sperm in freezers for years until they are ready to give it to someone
Old 10-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Kinky Newbie

SomeGuy is on a distinguished road

What if you don't freeze or refrigerate it, is it safe to eat like a week later?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Kinky Newbie

jbarths is on a distinguished road
Default My cum collection

Have four oz so far on a dare by a girlfriend to drink. Adding to the frozen each night but suck on a cumcicle while jacking. Still tastes good. Not sure how long I'll keep collecting but sure it won't be a problem drinking it down. If you want to see some of my cum pictures check them out at newbienudes and let me know what you think.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Kinky Newbie

jbarths is on a distinguished road
Default drank it

So I had six oz saved and thawed it in the microwave. Got the dare online to drink it and did while exchanging messages. Photos are on Newbie Nudes. It wasn't bad and pretty kinky. It was definitely several mouthfuls. Starting a new collection now.