how can i make my own butt plug???

OrangeMonkey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2009
If you're going to make something, be careful.

My best suggestion is something temporary. Carving up a carrot is probably safe, while carving up wood would leave you with splinters.

Something that won't get stuck when in breaks too.

The best idea I've seen is ice, but that clearly has a limited lifespan.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
As a temp butt plug for my old pet I sawed of the handle of a hairbrush and used good glue to stick a base on it. It weren't that big in her ass but it did the job.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
bit of wood and a lathe and some skill and some nice fine sandpaper and some time. Looking on google you can get a lathe for as cheap as £100 odd, while a butt plug will set you back £7.99. So yeah if you really do want to make it yourself but want something last that's what i'd recomend, of course just buying a butt plug would be a damn site cheaper and easier.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Can anyone please tell me how to make my own butt plug???

The vegetable section of the grocery store should be your new best friend. If you want some pain try carving one out of a large hunk of ginger. It will create a strong (but harmless) burning sensation with a little bit of a calming effect.

Slixious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2009
I like going with the vegetable idea, because back in those times that is what I usually tried out. Carrots are good, because they are long and for that reason don't seem to need a flared base to remain safe. Don't want anything going all the way up there do we? You are going to want to buy a real one along the lines though, because no imitation will do a good enough job as a real butt plug. For me it has gone from carrots (wasn't that common), trainer kit (three different sizes), and then a vibrating butt plug (one being wirelessly controlled and the other wired).
Oh, and it doesn't seem to matter even if I used a carrot, lube is important to use. If you don't use any, I would personally advise against it. I'm sure there are reasons behind it.

Reactions: johnscott5009

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
Just to throw it out there, you have to be really careful when using food.

There are all kinds of diseases and infections you can get if you use the wrong type of food in the wrong area.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Just to throw it out there, you have to be really careful when using food.

There are all kinds of diseases and infections you can get if you use the wrong type of food in the wrong area.

I would wash and skin anything you are thinking of using with a knife. That way anything that may have come in contact with the surface is no longer a worry.

slave842

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2009
walmart

go to walmart...
tools section...
look for single screwdrivers

i bought a phillips head screwdriver for 89¢
it flares out like a plug...but no base....i got a little too happy one night and shoved the flare in too.....god did it feel good...
what was even better was the feeling of "oh shit, its stuck, i cant get it out" when my hands still had too much lube to pull it out by the metal neck...but i got it out....doesnt seem big enough nemore though :(

Reactions: johnscott5009

slave842

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2009
aaannnddd

i was jst reading another thread....

an electric rasor....i wouldnt use my good panasonic one...
but they all seem to have the nice right curve to them
but again...walmart sells really shit ones....jst take the blades out...

maybe even charge it up and turn it on :)

Subandrew

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 19, 2010
Take two small sticks and tape them together to make a T shape. On the long column of the T, take a roll of tape and wrap it around and around until you have the desired shape. (The back cross of the T stops it from going all the way into you, it sits snugly in your crack). Because tape has chemicals and is not water proof, cover with a condom. Also makes cleanup easy!

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
Can butt plugs be dangerous? I probably wont use them until I know all of the dangers of them.

On topic now, I have no idea how to make butt plugs.

If you actually get a real butt plug there are no real dangers as long as you follow what your body tells you.

sk0073r

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 17, 2010
Take two small sticks and tape them together to make a T shape. On the long column of the T, take a roll of tape and wrap it around and around until you have the desired shape. (The back cross of the T stops it from going all the way into you, it sits snugly in your crack). Because tape has chemicals and is not water proof, cover with a condom. Also makes cleanup easy!

sounds good :D

tryme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 25, 2011
I've tried the screwdriver thing and it works really well.

bluekatey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 22, 2011
canada
proper shape so it doesn't stay in to get stuck in?

whats the proper shape so it doesn't end up staying in and getting lost?
if one were to be made of ginger
i've never seen a butt plug be4

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
whats the proper shape so it doesn't end up staying in and getting lost?
if one were to be made of ginger
i've never seen a butt plug be4

you can go online and see many, even in e-bay.
and yes acrub it first. if you scrub it first you only have to peel some about 1/2. when done keep wraped in plastic real tight and it will last longer in the fridge

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
For my first "plug", I actually used a bike seat. Didn't go too well.
After that, I used a round piece of wood I got from a hardware store. I used a radial arm saw like a dowel and but the appropriate groves. After I sanded it.
I used some Vaseline to get it up there. When I was done, I burned it.

Mine321

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 31, 2011
Ice isnt really the best thing to use. I've tried it and you certainly need a towel for multiple reasons.

Featured Threads

New Personals