(UK) Coventry: M/Dom/25 seeks F/Slave/Under 30 ~ tied nude, helpless, perfect.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

sexdemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2012
Coventry
25 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

I am looking for a horny female slave or slaves preforably in the age range of 18-29 but contact me if your older and are interested. This will be for an offline relationship. I am currently based in Coventry in the UK.

There is a list below of the things I am interested in and what I would like to do to my slaves. A slave interested in this position should like most of these.

The slave should like:
- Bondage - I love to tie you up. watch you squirm nice and helpless.
- Humiliation - I would love to see you down on your knees begging me for things.
- Long sessions - I like my sessions to last a long time, so I can take my time and get the best experience for all parties involved.
- Physical things like spanking, and groping. - I love to stimulate every sensation possible to bring great pleasure and a great experience.
- Sucking cock - I love to have my cock sucked, I don't mind if you have no experience, I can train you.
- Getting fucked - Kinda obvious, I will fuck your brains out, you'll scream in pleasure.
- Role play - I love to create scenarios for some of my sessions, it gives me and my slaves the chance to be someone else, most find the experience extremely gratifying.
- Consensual, non consent - I love the idea of a slave being helpless against my advances, unable to stop me from my and your pleasure.

Anyone interested in becoming my slave or are just curious, please get it touch with me. I would love to have a chat and work out a plan depending on what your like.
I am very friendly and you'll find me very accommodating, I am not overbearing and I will take it at a pace your comfortable with.

You can get in touch by:
- PMing me on this fourm or on get dare, same username.
- Sending an email to [email protected]

• Kinks:
Domination, humiliation, bondage, teasing, forced orgasms, oral (both ways), fingering, blindfolds, gags, magic wand and other vibrators, restraints,

I like to take pictures and videos too, but if you don't want that then I will respect your wishes in the matter.

• Experience:
I have had some experience in tieing up slaves, fucking them to multiple orgasms and teasing them, making them squirm from pleasure, making them submit to my will. All my previous slaves have been in pure extasy with me. I have a large toy collection that begs the attention of my next slave, you.

• Limits:
Limits: perm marks, blood play, social suicide, illegal.
Deal breakers: very overweight, just want online (unless you wanna be friends).

BiMattie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 12, 2014
Hello, I am interested!
But, does the fact that you want an offline thing mean we have to meet and stuff? Because then I can't as I live in a totally different country. :p

sexdemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2012
Coventry
Yes it does, sorry for the late reply. forgot this site existed for a while, not really looking for offline at the moment.

I am still looking for a offline slave, so if you read this add and you feel that you would like to talk or have a go, please get in touch, best to email as I check that multiple times a day.

Featured Threads

New Personals