• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Hello guys! Alex here, ok so recently, my mistress has told me that she wants me to do a Pantie Pissing dare which means that from now until Sunday night, every time I piss, I have to do it in a pair of ladies panties, I also have to wear the panties when ever I'm home alone or with her, I was looking for suggestions to make this more interesting so there is a poll for what happens after the dare which I'd love for you all to vote on and also if you could comment below with what you think I should also do in the panties, what else should end up in there? Give me suggestions.

288bjwn.jpg

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
If there is a tie, I will do all things with the same votes. Remember, if you have any additional dares like putting something down the panties then message me

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Just been told that I have to wear them everywhere now until Sunday Evening when I get to take them off so now they will be full of sweat and urine.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
try adding a dildo in the concept...
I will use something similar to stick up there.

stinging nettles!
That is a limit however my mistress decided that for not obeying your command... She has listened to the poll and this is what I have to do:

Write an 1000 word essay about being a slave to a woman while naked and gaged with panties naked and then post it on the forum, after I'm done, I masturbate with the panties still gagging me. I will also have something in my ass while writing the essay. Anything else?

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Please fill in this form:

How many words should I add onto Slaves essay: 1000
*Change number to how much it should be, currently at 1000.

What happens to the panties after sunday?

What should slave write on his body while submitting the essay and where:

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
please fill in this form:

How many words should i add onto slaves essay: 1000
*change number to how much it should be, currently at 1000.

What happens to the panties after sunday?

What should slave write on his body while submitting the essay and where:
will be doing this in a few hours... Make sure you fill the form in.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
My mistress said I only had to do 500 words due to being a good slave.

Ladies and Gentleman, I sit here writing this essay to talk about being a slave to a women. As I sit here, I am currently gaged with a pair of panties that have been pissed in since Friday evening, they have also been cummed in to. I also sit here with a dildo up my butt gaping my anus just like any man slut should. My penis is excited due to the object up the ass as he is raised up in the air and I am suffering a boner. This essay is a result of a poll that was posted on Kinktalk and I hope you all enjoy reading it.

Firstly, it is good to be a slave to a woman because a woman can really test your man hood. You don't want to appear scared to do something infront of a mistress because if you do, the chances are that you will never live it down. A woman can test you to see how much of a man you actually are and that will push you to do better in your tasks that your mistress sets you to do. A mistress really can tell what sort of man you are from how you obey her commands because if you obey her commands then you are a loyal slave and a loyal slave is also classed as a good slave in the opinions of a mistress.

It is also a huge turn on to get a mistress to insult you as that pushes the "Male dominating society" sterotype that society has built up for a long time. A women insulting you can make you feel powerless and like you have no control over your body. With even simple words, a mistress can take control of your mind with only a few words and if a mistress has control then it is very sexy.

Another thing is the great rewards. Often in my relationship with my mistress, if I do something that exceeds her expectations of me then I will often get rewarded and the reward is sometimes things like I get to make her my slave for an hour of she will give me a blow job/hand job. It is very erotic when a mistress holds the emotional key between pain and pleasure and by having a mistress, that is what gets accomplished they hold your fate in there hands.

It also isn't hard to want to please a women if you are a perfect gentleman then you will want to do your best to please a mistress and that then pleases you to know that you have done well.

In conclusion, it is good for a male to be the sub of a women because he loses control of his body to her and almost wants her to dominate him. He also sometimes gets rewards which gives him something to want to work for. You also get verbally humiliated which turns a lot of people including myself, on.

Featured Threads

New Personals