dare

mikayla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2014
So a friend of mine recently dared me to let him post a full frontal picture of me on here. Some of u know I agreed. If u could dare me to post another picture of myself what would it be? I'm not saying I'm going to do it but I'm curious.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Hmmm...

1. Same thing but doggie style. Be sure to show that great smile!
  2. Nude holding a sign with your user name or written on you.
  3. Nude holding a sign with my user name or written on you!

:p

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I am a big fun of teases so a strip tease if multiples, but if it had to be 1 maybe the female point of view style laying on your back camera near your chin aimed down your body, or you oiled up! Glad to see the idea of posting more intrigues you!!

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
All soaped up in the shower gets my vote!

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
I'd dare you to take a picture of yourself naked, next to someone who is fully clothed. Doesn't matter if they are male or female!

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
I believe I for one would love to see that pussy and ass penetrated with some everyday household item, such as a hairbrush or a curling iron or a candle maybe.

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
This game is called house tour

Wear "n" clothes where "n" is the number of the room in your house

Now you have to visit evry room and take a pic of you in the room. But before you leave the room you have to take off a piece of clothes.

When you are naked you have to go on a balcony or garden or back yard put a stuff up your pussy and take a pics.

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
Some great ideas here. I have already got her to do the doggie style pic and maybe might be more of these ideas used as well.

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
The same stood up full frontal pic but with legs slightly parted and just casually peeing without a care, maybe a slight naughty smile. perhaps with your tits in bondage. Thanks would be fantastic!

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
The same stood up full frontal pic but with legs slightly parted and just casually peeing without a care, maybe a slight naughty smile. perhaps with your tits in bondage. Thanks would be fantastic!

Maybe for you but it won't happen.

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
Maybe for you but it won't happen.

Not sure what the point of this remark was but A. She asked, 'If we could dare her to take another picture what would it be?' I answered her question with what I would dare her. That should not provoke needless comments from others. B. I'm positive that I'm not the only person who would want to see what I would dare her to do in a picture. And C. How is anyone to know what will or won't happen when absolutely no limits have been so much as mentioned?

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
How about, do exactly the same naked full frontal picture but do nothing different cos this guy thinks it's too much.

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
I am the creepy one

a picture of you riding a baseball bat wearing pantyhose having a butt plug inserted with nipple clamps and one clamp on your clit (i love being the creepy one)

Featured Threads

New Personals