18/f dares pls

Zoewee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2011
I would love to have some fun truths and dares to do for the next several days I have off work. I will do write ups on all the dares I do and I will answer all questions!
So please send lots!

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
Wear no underwear a short skirt and keep a vibrator in your pussy all day. No going to the bathroom to masturbate.

P.S. what do you mean by "household staff"

SCrosso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 6, 2011
I'll Give you a couple of Truths and a dare

T:
1. Favourite Type of Underwear
2. Shave or Wax?
3. If you could have any guy, who would it be?
4. What do you look for in a guy?
5. have you ever tried Lesbian? If no, would you be keen?
6. How many people have seen you naked?

D:
Put on a G-String, Mini Skirt and a shirt that is tight.
Go stand infront of a window that faces your street for a few minutes (ie more than 2)
Now wet your T-shirt (either infront of the window, if daring, or in the bathroom to avoid mess) and head back to the window for another 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, you will need to pull down your panties and Leave them wrapped around your knees, all infront of the window of course.
Time to warm up, because I'm sure the water would have cooled you down. Play with your Clit for 5 mintues, no insertion or cumming.
Leave the window and find yourself a vibrator. Make yourself edge 5 times, then head back to the window, lean up against the glass and then you may cum.

Enjoy:D

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
you already post pics so out of every dare you get given to do you must take one pic of you doing the dare, this pic must include part of your body however if you take a pic of you in a bra you cannot post another pic of you in a different colour bra something else will have to substitute... such as a belt... or stickers over your nipples.. I am sure you get the idea..

for truths tell us
how many times you have had full on sex
if you have ever sat on someones face for them to lick you out... m or f
have you ever been nude in public
the most embarressing thing thats ever happened to you concerning loss of clothing
your favourite insertion toy

dare......
walk around the house and place a different household item in each room two items in each if you don't have more than three rooms to play in the items should be able to fit in both your ass and your pussy... shower, don't dry. choose a room and use the item in that room alternatively to edge, next room to cum. If you start to dry off shower again.. if you want to cover up slightly you may only choose one item of covering.. so if you pick a towel to cover you walking around that is all you are allowed until you complete the dare.. if you choose a robe it cannot be done up...

if you get visitors you may not wear more than three items of clothing and you may not cover your arms and legs at the same time.........

Zoewee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2011
Wear no underwear a short skirt and keep a vibrator in your pussy all day. No going to the bathroom to masturbate.

P.S. what do you mean by "household staff"
did this today and it wasnt too bad i put the vibrator on the lowest setting but there were times when i was about to cum and needed to sit down
I'll Give you a couple of Truths and a dare

T:
1. Favourite Type of Underwear
2. Shave or Wax?
3. If you could have any guy, who would it be?
4. What do you look for in a guy?
5. have you ever tried Lesbian? If no, would you be keen?
6. How many people have seen you naked?

D:
Put on a G-String, Mini Skirt and a shirt that is tight.
Go stand infront of a window that faces your street for a few minutes (ie more than 2)
Now wet your T-shirt (either infront of the window, if daring, or in the bathroom to avoid mess) and head back to the window for another 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, you will need to pull down your panties and Leave them wrapped around your knees, all infront of the window of course.
Time to warm up, because I'm sure the water would have cooled you down. Play with your Clit for 5 mintues, no insertion or cumming.
Leave the window and find yourself a vibrator. Make yourself edge 5 times, then head back to the window, lean up against the glass and then you may cum.

Enjoy:D

thong
shave
tough choice
eyes
yes
i dunno like 3 or 4

did this today after jay's dare i live on a street with a lot of traffic so a bunch of people passed but i dont know if anyone saw cause no one really walks there. when i was playing for 5 mins i came really close to cumming but didnt then after my 5 edges i went back to the window and had the one of the best orgasms ever

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
....If you start to dry off shower again.. if you want to cover up slightly you may only choose one item of covering.. so if you pick a towel to cover you walking around that is all you are allowed until you complete the dare.. if you choose a robe it cannot be done up...

If she chooses a towel or robe, she will dry seconds after leaving the shower! For that matter, I think any type of clothing would cause her to dry faster than she could edge or cum so it might be best to keep her nude if you also need her to stay wet.

if you get visitors you may not wear more than three items of clothing and you may not cover your arms and legs at the same time.........

If she will have "planned" visitors (relatives or small children), she will need to able to wear "normal" clothing. This can be limited to outer clothing while she skips wearing any underwear + any "insertions" while she entertains her visitors.

If she will have "planned" visitors (service call/repair), she could be limited to a single sheer shirt which could be nearly transparent on her "wet" body!

If she has "unplanned" visitors, she should remain fully nude and allow the visitor to decide whether to leave or stay.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
@memories for life.. quite correct, serves me right for rushing the dare.

@zowee... i would agree with mfl so taking on board his comments... no towelling or robes.... simply soaking wet.

planned visitors.. i like mfl suggestion and the idea of a single cover is good but you will know who your visitors are and how far you dare go.. especially as friends is in your dislike... so i will leave my original instruction....

unplanned visitors.... i think you should present yourself at the door in the single item which should be thin and white blouse or shirt like and remain unfastened, you can explain that you were just coming out of the shower when they knocked at the door.... if you can get away with remaining in the unfastened garment when they choose to stay do so but if you can't make excuses and dress as slutty as you can get.... minus underwear.

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
hi

his is a dare for you:

take a bottle "the size is your choise"
put it in a chair
now sit in the chair without helping with your hand
put bottle in your ass and one time in pussy
go as far you can and wait there for 5 min
lub it wuth tooth paste

take pics or vids and create an album here

for more difficult use a stool or low chair

for more difficul do this in your garden or backyard

ps. use only plastic botle because glass its simple to brok, and fill it with a cold water if you want freez it.

im wait for reply
have fun
kiss Full

Featured Threads

New Personals