18/F looking for dares

molly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2011
I don't have access to alot of stuff but if it is within my reach i will do it.

my only boundaries are- family, popping my cherry (yes i am a virgin, but not anally ;)) and eating/drinking poop or piss and extrem pain

I love to post pics

I know the top only says dares but I love truths too.

Last edited:

stealthreaper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 15, 2011
ok draw a face on a wooden spoon and put it in your butt do a handstand naked and post a pic

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
If you love to post pics, how about a full frontal nude shot just so we can see what we have to work with.

might as well give a shot of your backside too as long as your at it ;)

Duck

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2010
Make a album with pics of u naked and in the sexiest outfits/undies you own

Take a candle and cover the area around pussy with wax. Before that place ice cubes inside ur pussy

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
put a photo showing us your unpopped hymen so we know your not lying =)

fullcharmer85

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 6, 2011
hi

this is a dare for you:

take a bottle "the size is your choise"
put it in a chair and now sit in the chair without helping with your hand choise you if put bottle un pussy or ass

for more difficult use a stool or low chair

then take pics or vid and post it

RickyforDares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 14, 2011
Leaving your panties on fill the back with toothpaste

Lower the panties in the back and place the toothpaste inside your bottom.

Drop your panties totally masturbate with the left over toothpaste for 30 seconds....

Oh and post a picture of each scene

molly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2011
since I am a stupid cunt I don't know how to upload pics, can someone help me

molly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2011
Leaving your panties on fill the back with toothpaste

Lower the panties in the back and place the toothpaste inside your bottom.

Drop your panties totally masturbate with the left over toothpaste for 30 seconds....

Oh and post a picture of each scene

Will do with pleasure

molly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2011
Make a album with pics of u naked and in the sexiest outfits/undies you own

Take a candle and cover the area around pussy with wax. Before that place ice cubes inside ur pussy

I'm wet already thinking about it, once i figure out how to upload pics I will happily do it :D

zac

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
you're first dare is to pm me and talk to me in pm ;) xx i'll give u some truths and dares..and i'll teach u how to upload pics :p xx

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
A pic of u in a whipcream/shavingcream bikini (top and bottom) then one of u shaving ur pussy
Pm me if u have any questions

dandelion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2011
I dare you to present yourself to us all on this site for humiliation. Since you may not be so smart, you probably forget to use the toilet. Pee your hands and post it for all to laugh at! :)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Strip completely naked. On a non-carpeted surface (tile, wood floor, concrete, etc.) lay out a measuring tape stretching no more than 2 feet long. Shove a pair of die up your asshole.

Standing at the zero foot mark, bend over while aiming your ass toward the 2 foot mark and try to force each of the die explosively out off your asshole. The 2 numbers which "show" is the the total number of guys younger than you which you'll ask to spank your bare ass as you lay completely naked across their clothed lap and how many days you have to accomplish this dare. Example: The two die "roll" a pair of 6's so you must ask 12 guys, younger than you, to spank your bare ass and you must complete the dare within 12 days.

The die which falls the farthest away from the zero mark will determine the maximum distance in a radius from your home which you can choose the guys to ask to spank you. The number on the die multiplied by the distance from the zero mark in feet equals the number of miles in a radius from your home which you can choose from. Example: The farthest "expelled" die is a "6" which landed 1 foot - 4 inches (1.3 feet) from the zero mark. "6x1.3=~7.8" We'll round up to get a 8 mile radius. On a map, draw a circle around your home showing a distance no greater than 8 miles from your home. Your choice of guys must fall within this radius.

The die which falls the shorter distance from the zero mark will be used to calculate the total number of spanks each guy will give you. The number on the die will be multiplied by the distance in inches to equal the number of spanks. Example: The "shorter" die landed 12 inches from the zero mark. "6x12=84" or 84 bare hand spanks by each guy.

Post a report about each "encounter". Take a picture with your freshly spanked ass laying across each guy's lap. After being spanked by each guy, if the guy wants to ram your asshole with his fingers or cock, you will allow them and then clean their fingers or cock with your mouth. You must include an additional picture showing the result (gaping asshole, cum oozing from asshole, cum on your back or face, etc.)

slickrick

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2011
The album link says its invalid for me.

Heres my dare:
Coat your panties in toothpaste, then put a belt through each leghole at the back.
Put on the panties and put the belts over your shoulders (loosest belt loop). Roll the dice once every 30 seconds. If the roll is a 6, you are free.
If the roll is anything else continue tightening the belts on notch per roll.
If the belts are fully tight and you roll another non 6, put an ice cube in your pussy and your asshole, and leave them and the belts on their full tightness for 2 more minutes.

Take pictures after each roll during the waiting period.

If you want to make the game more interactive (instead of rolling dice) PM me and we can set up some kind of chat

Featured Threads

New Personals