19 male slave looking for a mistress

jackmeeuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2013
Hi, my name's Jack and I'm 19.
I live in the United Kingdom, England and if you want to contact me you can either do it by PM or my Skype: "Jackmeeuk".
I like it when somebody takes control of me, preferably through webcam, and controls my masturbation or so forth, I'm inexperienced but I'm willing to do a lot of things including anal play and most other things you will want me to do. Some of the few things I don't like include cross-dressing, blood play and scat. I have quite high limits and I'm willing to be pushed to the edge.

I'm a slave, and I'm looking for a mistress. I would prefer my mistress to have a webcam, but it's not needed. What is needed though - is communication by voice. If you're in my area which I will reveal once you ask for it, I am willing to make it an offline relationship - it's completely up to you.

Time zones don't matter to me, as I stay up late most days and I can compromise, I would prefer it if you had previous experience since I love experienced women but it's fine if you don't have much. I would also prefer you to be an older woman, it drives me crazy.
You don't have to have amazing grammar, as long as you have a webcam or mic it's fine, I'm not really fussed.

I'm willing to go on webcam, mic, send pictures and I can commit a lot of time to being a slave for a willing mistress. If it's long term or not solely depends on your decision. I am willing to have my mistress control everything that I do.

If you're interested, send me a PM or add me on Skype like I said.
Hope to be hearing from you soon ~
- Your future slave.

Snapshot_20131201_1.JPG

Featured Threads

New Personals