21/F Piss slut! Humiliate me please!!

RedMonster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2013
I'm new to kink talk but HI, I'm RedMonster, everyone's naughty little piss slut!

I love getting naked, pissing all over myself, and telling everyone about it!
My biggest fantasy is to be naked and get pissed on by a bunch of guys and have them use me as their sex toy. ;)
I also fantasize about being someone's personal sex pet and urinal. I'd like my owner to piss on me any time he needs to and get to tell me when and where I get to piss, even if its somewhere public.

The thing is, I'm naked now, and just pissed my pants as soon as I got off work. I'm home alone for 24+ hours and in that time, I'm not allowed to use toilets. So to entertain me while I'm home alone, could you please PM me and tell me how much of a slut you really think I am? And be harsh. It makes me so wet. ;) And while you're at it, what would you like to do me if I was your personal piss slut?

Post here or PM me. ;D

rahamn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 22, 2011
Don't just PM her put it here for everyone to see what a dirty piss slut she is ... she really loves the idea of being tied up and left for anyone walking past to piss on and use

RedMonster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2013
Please? I just pissed on my own face for the very first time! It was amazing! I'm soaked in piss now..

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Did you piss on your face by laying sideways in the tub?

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
So I am assuming you got some in your mouth.How was it?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Absolutely disgusting slut... I wouldn't piss ON you, I'd piss IN you. Perhaps we would wake up together (of course you'd be in your own bed soaked in piss, I dont want you in mine, I only want to use you) and rather than getting up to take a piss I'd just piss into you and make you hold it until I'm ready to get up. Why should I have to get up to go to the toilet when the toilet will come to me?

RedMonster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2013
Absolutely disgusting slut... I wouldn't piss ON you, I'd piss IN you. Perhaps we would wake up together (of course you'd be in your own bed soaked in piss, I dont want you in mine, I only want to use you) and rather than getting up to take a piss I'd just piss into you and make you hold it until I'm ready to get up. Why should I have to get up to go to the toilet when the toilet will come to me?

I want you to piss me. I want to be your walking toilet. That's exactly what I'm for. And not much else. ;D

nohatedebate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2013
...Well this is hot...

but isn't drinking piss, and especially having it inside you, dangerous? Have you ever look into that possibility?

rahamn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 22, 2011
but isn't drinking piss, and especially having it inside you, dangerous? Have you ever look into that possibility?

Its generally not dangerous unless it sits (cools) if its fresh and the other person has no infections or diseases its normally safe ... unless you have a health problem

nohatedebate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2013
Oh, Didn't Know That

thx - I tried pee when I was really little, tasted overly sweet, probably salty now I think about it... RedMonster, what does pee taste like to you? oh, duh, lol never mind you already answered that

Deerawwwk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2013
Oh wow a girl that likes getting pissed on almost as much as me!! This is great! The thing with me though is that I drink pee too. In fact it's really a huge turn on to me to be forced by way of a cock roughly forced in my mouth and being held down so that I am forced to swallow all the pee. Oh my god it's such a turn on. A girl once tied me up and when in doggy style over me she pushed her pussy back into my face and rubbed it up and down my face then pressed it hard against me and started pissing in my mouth. I swallowed all of that too, well most of it and it gave me such a raging hard on

Deerawwwk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2013
I love the humiliation aspect too, I think I just like being abused but definitely pee pee is a big winner with me every time. Well I suppose I don't like it when it's really strong coloured and smelling really but apart from that great fun

RedMonster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2013
I'm not really interested in being any one person's slave. Instead, I'm everyone's slut. ;)

I still check my PM's btw!!

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014
Pick a thong and pee in it. Wear it for the rest of the day without changing and whenever you have to pee put that thong on and pee. When you go out keep it in your purse and put it on we you need to pee or you could pee the underwear you are wearing right there

s1ightly_smart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2014
you are indeed a very dirty slut. I would have you tied down and with a ring gag and blindfolded (fully clothed) and invite all my friends over and shower you in their piss and leave you tied and gagged till you dry up. once you've dried up then you would hold your piss in till you cannot anymore. at that time you would collect your piss and drink it all up. no need to waste your precious piss. can you handle that?

Featured Threads

New Personals