21/M/Slave looking for Mistress

Quest

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 27, 2017
Hey, currently looking for someone to serve either long term or short term, currently only looking for someone female. I have a decent amount of experience as an actual sub and my main turn on for this kind of thing is doing whatever the person I have given over control to wants me to do.

As for my likes I am into pretty much anything, I love orgasm denial/control and edging, humiliation/degradation, anal and being treated like a lesser being and being forced to do whatever you want, I also have an interest in doing some blackmail stuff as I have never done it before. For limits, I can't do anything to loud, no blood, no money spending, and no social suicide, although I currently room with two other girls and am fine with including their stuff in tasks as long as it won't fully expose me.

I have a few toys, 3 buttplugs, a dildo, a cock ring, clothespins, rope, diapers, anal beads, aneros prostate massager, and also a few pairs of girls clothing if you are into that. I am able to take pictures/videos and webcam as well although I take some time to do face/audio. Feel free to look at my album pictures I have on here although there isnt much yet. You can contact me here, or kik at qnsfw, or on Skype at JamesNsfw, I am available mostly during later in the day but sometimes all day. Thanks for reading.

Featured Threads

New Personals