21 year old gay boy who’s into naked embarrassment and exposure.. I like being humiliated naked

Dannythefag036

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022
Hey I’m a faggot and a loser, I’m also a twink… I get so horny when I’m humiliated naked for men

I just wanna message each other somewhere or video chat.. and I don’t wanna see you naked at all.. and I don’t want you getting horny for me

My kink is all about me getting butt naked for guys and being laughed at, I get so horny when guys laugh at me and tease me for being naked and weird and gay and horny etc.. homophobia turns me on too… I wanna be teased and feel like a laughing stock.. I wanna feel like a loser

I also get off to the idea of exposure.. I want you to talk about exposing me online or to your (male) friends.. I wanna feel ridiculed.. I wanna feel like everyone is making fun of me naked.. I wanna look ridiculous

(I don’t like real exposure.. please don’t expose me.. this is nothing but a fantasy.. I only like being humiliated when I’m horny, when I’m not horny anymore I don’t want to be humiliated)

Summary: …. only I get naked.. you just watch.. laugh and tease me and make me think you’re exposing me big time

Let me know if your interested… let’s chat somewhere else from here.. Let me know where you wanna chat.. I have Snapchat, discord, telegram, Facebook messenger and Skype

Master kim

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 25, 2023
Hey I’m a faggot and a loser, I’m also a twink… I get so horny when I’m humiliated naked for men

I just wanna message each other somewhere or video chat.. and I don’t wanna see you naked at all.. and I don’t want you getting horny for me

My kink is all about me getting butt naked for guys and being laughed at, I get so horny when guys laugh at me and tease me for being naked and weird and gay and horny etc.. homophobia turns me on too… I wanna be teased and feel like a laughing stock.. I wanna feel like a loser

I also get off to the idea of exposure.. I want you to talk about exposing me online or to your (male) friends.. I wanna feel ridiculed.. I wanna feel like everyone is making fun of me naked.. I wanna look ridiculous

(I don’t like real exposure.. please don’t expose me.. this is nothing but a fantasy.. I only like being humiliated when I’m horny, when I’m not horny anymore I don’t want to be humiliated)

Summary: …. only I get naked.. you just watch.. laugh and tease me and make me think you’re exposing me big time

Let me know if your interested… let’s chat for slu else from here.. Let me know where you wanna chat.. I have Snapchat, discord, telegram, Facebook messenger and Skype
Hello I’m a dom I will love to humiliate you pig. Hit me up on email: [email protected]

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I got telegram
Goddess_mich28
This looks super sketch. You’re a male Dom self identified as “master” Kim. Yet your telegram is goddess_sum bullshit ? Yeah seems legit 🤣

Edit. Checked the telegram it’s a female name and pic. Not saying it’s legit but wtf you’re lying somewhere.
It says goddess Michelle.

Reported to admin

Attachments

• D0B86E49-3A35-4400-9929-47F73FF4965D.png
    D0B86E49-3A35-4400-9929-47F73FF4965D.png
    410.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: kree90