23M master looking for slaves interested in doing a task for me

Masterlewis123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 29, 2022
Hello all I hope you are well,

I have an interesting task for slaves of all genders. I am a very dominant master and as such I enjoy humiliating slaves. Therefore I have come up with a humiliation task for all you worthless slaves on here. I want you to send me pictures of anyone, could be celebrities could be someone you know, and I will send back a picture of my big throbbing dick alongside them while I tell you what I’m going to do to the person you have sent me. Now bear in mind you can send me pictures of celebrities however if you truly want a cuckhold experience out of this then it should be someone you know personally. The pictures do not have to be nude and I look forward to seeing who you send me!

As an aside, I know there are mostly male slaves on here - if you are a male slave I would like female pictures, however if you are a female slave and are comfortable with sharing your own pictures then I would be more than happy to share with you what I’m gonna do to you!

Kik - masterstevens123

p.s I know my kik and username on here don’t match, my full name is Lewis stevens!

Johnnysub0

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2024
Goddess looking for new / old humble submissive slave, CD, TD, cuckold, sissy slave, PAYpig on her list to control and train Telegram: @MaryGee1010