24 F4F Sadistic Mistress looking for slave girl

Mistress4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2019
Hi everyone, I’m Hannah. As you can tell by the title I’m a 24 year old dominant mistress looking for her personal slave to abuse.

**Who am I? (Les Mis anyone?)**

I’m a college student who generally drowning in work. Most of my friends think I’m a prude but that’s far from the truth. Like most college students I enjoy going out on the weekends and standing in the corner at a party pretending I know people there. If you haven’t noticed I’m a huge nerd. I absolutely love classical music because it gives me a superiority complex over you. Only joking… mostly. If you get me talking about the right topics, I will total nerd out and bore you to death. This might be the worst punishment I can give.

**What I’m into**

• Pain: I’m sadistic, very sadistic. You have been warned. If you’re not a masochist I’m probably not going to be right for you.
• Anal: I love anal. Well making you do anal, I would never its nasty. Honestly I’m not sure why I like it so much. Maybe its because so many subs don’t. Bottomline, expect to be doing a lot of anal.
• Bondage: You being helpless is amazing. I also have some pretty decent knowledge of self bondage techniques to make this happen online.
• CNC: If you don’t like / want something that just makes me want to do it more.
• Spanking: Do I really need to explain this, see the first point.
• Nipple Torture: See first point.

**What I’m not into**

• Age play
• Scat
• Excessive Brattiness (Yes I know this isn't a word)
• Blood

**What to expect**

I spend most of my time working or studying so I’m not looking for something super serious. Instead, I’d like to have a whore around for when I need to blow of some steam. That means you get me when I’m in my worst and meanest moods. In general, I will be directing you how to abuse yourself. I expect you to listen. I do not have the patience for brats. I am not a loving mistress. I am brutal and unforgiving. It's probably a bad idea to message me. If that makes you want to message me even more then you're probably the type of girl for me.

**If you’re interested, please send me a message answering the following questions.**

1. This is an F4F ad, you’re actually a girl, right?
2. How old are you?
3. Describe what you look like.
4. What are your kinks?
5. What are your limits?
6. What is your safeword?
7. Why do you want me as your mistress?
8. What questions do you have for me?

Reactions: Daddy’s_girl:)

Featured Threads

New Personals