5 & 2 for Healthy masturbation

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
In Australia there is a long running health promotion to eat at least 2 serves of fruit and 5 serves of veg a day.
So I figure we can hijack their idea and have a bit of fun with a discussion of what makes the best fruit and veg diidos.

I have always favored carrots as they come in a huge range of sizes and are usually very cheap, they can be used singly or in multiples but what's your favorite?

Lets also hear what doesn't work and why as well as the ones that are great. You can also share stories about your experiences with using fruit and veg as well as any ideas for games using them.
Photos will be allowed but only originals you have taken yourself, no web finds.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My sadist side suggest Kiwano fruit if you can find it locally. Any masochists out there....you're welcome lol.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I feel many are shaped to be used conveniently, for example zucchini seems aptly shaped and sized.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I feel many are shaped to be used conveniently, for example zucchini seems aptly shaped and sized.
Its true, there is actually quite a variety of phallic sized and shaped fruit and veg, almost suspiciously so.

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads