subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey, in case you are wondering about adding me, please read through.

I am a 22 year old dominant male who is looking for humiliation hungry subs.

In case you are into being humiliated to the ground, forced to do several tasks even daily, being controlled, laughed at, being told about my experiences as a male who can get any girl i want, then i'd recommend adding me as well.

I had several slaves by now, but I only will control a few, since I like to keep it more focused.
I like abusing any type of kinks, and I am respecting all the limits you cut for me.

I'm open to give a free demo of your humiliation, but i will require tributes on longer services, don't worry, they are just for my satisfaction, so they won't be expensive, I am also willing to verify myself in any way you want me to.

If i catched your attention kik: davek098
This reads like pay for play at the end. Is that the case?
Also you’re 22 in all your posts but 20 on your profile. Very fishy indeed.

joliekev901

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2022
This reads like pay for play at the end. Is that the case?
Also you’re 22 in all your posts but 20 on your profile. Very fishy indeed.
I can verify everything about myself. Thats about fishy. lol , but thanks for letting me know my profile age is set up wrong, gonna fix that.
Update: I cant fix my age on my profile, gotta live with that.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I can verify everything about myself. Thats about fishy. lol , but thanks for letting me know my profile age is set up wrong, gonna fix that.
Are you promoting Payed play or not, you left that part out in your response

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So back to the tributes part
Are you seeking pay for play long term?

Also let’s talk about the prior ban you had here with this same kik when you were 20. See the link. And it just gets even more fishy. Go head explain that one Away. Since December 2021 you were 20yrs old per your own posts using that same kik. So yes it’s fishy. Enjoy your short stay I’m sure you have a ban incoming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmme_yourfork

joliekev901

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2022

Also let’s talk about the prior ban you had here with this same kik when you were 20. See the link. And it just gets even more fishy. Go head explain that one Away. Since December 2021 you were 20yrs old per your own posts using that same kik. So yes it’s fishy. Enjoy your short stay I’m sure you have a ban incoming soon.

Okay, I am a switch, good job finding that one out, once i wanted to serve, and now i want people to serve me, you are legit playing sherlock on fkin kintalk bro xddd and imagine not adding me and asking for verification, instead you are straight up judging someone on the comments xddddd absolutely pathetic behaviour.
And i had to make another account since i cant find subs with those posts on my acc.
And tbf i kinda hope im getting banned, i posted this, and got nothing response back just anrgy people attacking on me so okay lmao, ban me who cares, thats not the point of the whole thing, i just wanted to enjoy my kinks and fetishes.
Enjoy your kinktalk detective carrier i guess.

joliekev901

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2022

Update: Im gonna go ahead and delete my own account. Im pretty sure you are gonna keep attacking on and on, so i got no chance to enjoy my kink. Thanks for this.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Somebody is pissed on a simple question. From my perspective, a dominant person should be more secure about their own position. But who am I to judge?

As a side note: the tributes part also triggered my "financial services" alarm. Offering service for money is not allowed on this board, so people trying to find out the true nature of "tribute" is pretty normal.

In Germany we say: "Do not keep travellers from travelling." So have a farewell.

joliekev901

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2022
Somebody is pissed on a simple question. From my perspective, a dominant person should be more secure about their own position. But who am I to judge?

As a side note: the tributes part also triggered my "financial services" alarm. Offering service for money is not allowed on this board, so people trying to find out the true nature of "tribute" is pretty normal.
I am secure about my position, but what is my position? My position is that all i got out from my post is people attacking me, and not subs that would like to serve me, so im totally okay with giving up my position lmao, im not here to argue with people.
I cant delete my own account so im just gonna edit my posts to nothing, and simply stop visiting the site, keep on judging if you feel like it.
Bye.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Okay, I am a switch, good job finding that one out, once i wanted to serve, and now i want people to serve me, you are legit playing sherlock on fkin kintalk bro xddd and imagine not adding me and asking for verification, instead you are straight up judging someone on the comments xddddd absolutely pathetic behaviour.
And i had to make another account since i cant find subs with those posts on my acc.
And tbf i kinda hope im getting banned, i posted this, and got nothing response back just anrgy people attacking on me so okay lmao, ban me who cares, thats not the point of the whole thing, i just wanted to enjoy my kinks and fetishes.
Do whatever tickels your pickel friend, your tribute wording seriously sounded like you are expecting money, why didn't you just clear that up when asked about it?

2ndly: multiple accounts are not allowed.

3rd: about one in 4 new personals posts here is a scam, that detective work usually helps find and ban them before they cause harm.

Lastly: a post history that shows you are experienced and not new to the szene and shows personal growth gives other people confidence in you.

Reactions: subdream

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
No one is judging you for being a switch. The ref to the old post was that you had been banned on a prior account. And yet again all angry and defensive and attacking people and yet never did you answer the question about money. Moreover you never cleared up how you aged 2 years in a couple months.
I do what I do here to help keep others safe. The way you’ve responded only shows that you have a lot of maturing to do before proceeding in this lifestyle.
I have zero hurt feelings and if you choose to leave because you cannot be honest with people here then it ain’t going to make me the least bit upset.

New Personals