A little pump in front of strangers

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
This is so new to me. I didn't know plump pussy is a thing (Mine is plump by default and it has been one of my insecurities and seeing that it's a thing makes me really happy๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž).

Genuine question Does the plumpness(?) Add sensation or stimulation??? does it make cumming easier?๐Ÿ’ž
Do not be insecure about plumpness. I have had plump and not plump in my lifetime and I love both. Plump adds softness for the man Just my opinion. And I love seeing it also. Think it looks great

• Love
Reactions: Penelopeness23

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
This is so new to me. I didn't know plump pussy is a thing (Mine is plump by default and it has been one of my insecurities and seeing that it's a thing makes me really happy๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž).

Genuine question Does the plumpness(?) Add sensation or stimulation??? does it make cumming easier?๐Ÿ’ž
Oooh Im jelly! I wish mine was naturally puffy. It does increase sensitivity modorra me but I mainly like the look for me

• Wow
Reactions: Penelopeness23

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
Do not be insecure about plumpness. I have had plump and not plump in my lifetime and I love both. Plump adds softness for the man Just my opinion. And I love seeing it also. Think it looks great
Oooh Im jelly! I wish mine was naturally puffy. It does increase sensitivity modorra me but I mainly like the look for me
Thank you but wow. I actually envy ladies with not plump pussies cause they can wear bikinis without any scarf tied around their waist.
All in all All pussies are great ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Plus cameltoes are hot๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Reactions: Wannabe voyeur

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Thank you but wow. I actually envy ladies with not plump pussies cause they can wear bikinis without any scarf tied around their waist.
All in all All pussies are great ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Plus cameltoes are hot๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Women with plump ones can wear a bikini. Why not?