A Messy New Year

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Ok everyone on my last blog (the diaper fetish one) I decided that if the blog got 100 views within two weeks of my post then I would make a thread requesting tasks involving diapers, and any other fetishes that are or can be linked to diapers. Now for those of you who have participated in my two previous task request threads you should know how it works but for those of you who haven't here is a quick breakdown of the rules:

1. you must post a task/dare that is unique (no generic stuff that you can think up without using your brain)
2. no pics, vids, or voice (public is fine as long as it is concealed public though). In exchange I will post thorough though semi brief reports and if anyone ever has any questions or wants a full report they can just pm me. (reports will be posted in groups of two)
3. All tasks must fit into a category and you must put the category/categories for your tasks above the actual task leaving a few blank lines before the task begins (see my anal tasks thread for examples)
4. the categories are Stinky, Scat, Food, Diapers, Age Play
Here are the two unique rules for this specific thread:
1. All tasks must be messy in other words just because it fits in a category doesn't mean you can use it (for instance say "fuck yourself with a banana" although it fits under food it isn't messy so it doesn't count)
2. after you finish writing your task leave a word or words at the bottom of your task (a few lines after it see the bottom of this post for the first word and as well as an example of how it should look) this word will be an item that the next person has to incorporate into their task (once again the first person's word is at the bottom of this post) So it is kind of like a person above thread except I'm the only one that HAS to complete tasks

A few reminders
1. do not post on here that "I did a good job" if you wish to praise me than do it in a pm or post it on here with another task for me to do (it bogs down the thread with useless spam otherwise)
2. after I post a report I will immediately tell the posters through pm that I have finished their report so if you posted a task don't worry about checking everyday for the report I'll tell you when it comes out
3. If I have any extra rules or rule changes I'll post them with a report, the reports that include rules or rule changes will be marked with this [+Announcement] after the word Report in the title of the post
4. if anyone ever forgets to add a word in do not fear I will put one in for the next person via another post

Finally here is the first item as well as an example of what it should look like at the end of your post:

Chocolate Syrup

jaarman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 28, 2014
diapers, food, scat

Diapers,food, scat

You will take your chocolate syrup bottle, and insert the nozzle into your pussy. You will then squeeze as much as you can into yourself. Then, repeats this with your ass. Once you are filled, put on a diaper. You will holkd the syrup as long as you can. When you empty yourself, you will leave the diaper on until you have pee'd into the diaper at least once.

You will then remove the diaper and smear the chocolate over your breasts and nipples. If needed, add extra syrup to moisten the diaper chocolate. Once the breast syrup is dry, you will dress without a bad, into a low cut shirt. The upper edge of the syrup should be visible to any person who sees you bend over.

You will then go out and purchase the next food item for the next challenge. That item is

Creamed corn.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Report (post #2)

Diapers,food, scat

You will take your chocolate syrup bottle, and insert the nozzle into your pussy. You will then squeeze as much as you can into yourself. Then, repeats this with your ass. Once you are filled, put on a diaper. You will holkd the syrup as long as you can. When you empty yourself, you will leave the diaper on until you have pee'd into the diaper at least once.

You will then remove the diaper and smear the chocolate over your breasts and nipples. If needed, add extra syrup to moisten the diaper chocolate. Once the breast syrup is dry, you will dress without a bad, into a low cut shirt. The upper edge of the syrup should be visible to any person who sees you bend over.

You will then go out and purchase the next food item for the next challenge. That item is

Creamed corn.

Well I forgot to mention that I wasn't going to start completing tasks till after New Years which is why this is a little late and that even though I have started this thread my anal tasks thread is still on going (normally I wouldn't do this but this is a special event thread I guess you could call it). Finally this thread will die at the end of the year, in other words it's my Messy New Year, this year so if you want to make me Messy post before January 1st 2016 because after the year ends I will no longer be completing tasks on this thread, though I will be updating it until I complete all back logged tasks.

jarmaan's Task: I love it really fits with the down and dirty theme. n=Normally I wouldn't reply with a quote but since this report only contains one task I figured why not? Anyway the start up for this task is pretty simple I got two bottles of syrup one for this task and one for if I needed to add more to the "diaper chocolate" and then I filled my ass and pussy with the syrup. By the time I was finished there was about, maybe a 5th of the bottle left. Then I put on my diaper and sat in my bed wearing just that while rubbing myself through my diaper (I was feeling really horny and slutty and needed something to do while I waited.) After about half an hour I felt my tummy gurgle and then I released all my chocolate into the diaper. Then I waited about five minutes until I peed (since I knew I couldn't waste all day in my girlfriend's apartment just waiting till I had to pee I drank about a liter of juice before starting, I chose juice to make sure the peepee was nice and yellow) After that I took off my diaper and smeared the chocolate all over my breasts, since I released the chocolate just before peeing it was still really moist, I also smeared it over my ass and pussy because I couldn't stop (though they were both pretty covered from being in the diaper). I got dressed in a low cut top, after the syrup dried of course, making sure that at least an inch of syrup was visible over it and a thong and some yoga pants, then I went shopping with my gf for groceries. So we were gone for about 2 hours it was very exciting I picked up two cans of cream corn for the next task that I hope comes soon.

Ok I had lots of fun and wanted to let everyone know that if you wish to do this task you may want to wash out your ass and pussy afterwards using and enema and then just like a shower head or hose (the later two are for the pussy) just to make sure you don't get sick from the syrup. Also I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years love you all can't wait for the next tasks.

Thatonenerd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 22, 2015
You should fill a diaper with cream corn. You should wear a skirt that obviously shows off the diaper when you bend over. You should then go shopping for groceries. While shopping you should bend over every 5 minutes. You can leave once you have picked up the item for the next dare and have used the diaper twice. Once you get back dump the contents over your head and then you're done. The next item is

Peanut Butter.

Last edited:

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
You should fill a diaper with cream corn. You should wear a skirt that obviously shows off the diaper when you bend over. You should then go shopping for groceries. While shopping you should bend over every 5 minutes. You can leave once you have picked up the item for the next dare and have used the diaper twice. Once you get back dump the contents over your head and then you're done. The next item is

Peanut Butter.

Lol didn't notice people were still looking at this thread tbh if I hadn't recently posted a new thread probably wouldn't have noticed, anyway wanted to say I'll get to your messy icky task right away (I say while stuffing my diaper with two cans of cream corn) and thank you for posting

Featured Threads

New Personals