Advices are welcome about new directions

vokil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 22, 2015
I had 4 years long relationship with my girlfriend, but just before week she asked me that we separate. Her reasons were that she is young and want to try and experiment with new things. I didn't burst or anyhing like this, the opposite I was cool, while my heart was bleeding, and in result 2 days later she asked me for forgivness and asked to turn back to me. Still pointing out she want to experiment. We have generally talked to try new things (not sexual one), but I have for long curiosity over chastity, and cuckolding which I have never revealed to her. Thought we play from time to time orgasm denial for me, for 1 week periods and then a little break of 3-4 days between denial. My ego are stopping me to bring the topic for opening the relationship at her side. Also I'm afraid of the chastity, because it will make rule the denial, and my free periods would be heavily cut down. I would love advices how to bring the topic.

Right now my girlfriend is going out regulary with her girlfriends and I see tha she is spending more time chating or staying on the phone. Before her I had many girls, and I know how to pick a girl, also being active in martial art helps very much in this direction. However I want to give her in same time stability and freedom. Again we often play orgasm denial, but I'm afraid from permanent chastity/orgasm denial. Am I selfish?

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
I have no idea for a title, so this will be it

What im reading tells me that you want to bring up cuckolding and (permanent) chastity to your girlfriend. The best way is just to sit down, have a normal talk with her and bring up that you are really interested in them. Ofcourse, it will be hard asking her, but you will be glad you did. because at least you know the answer of her to you about chastity and cuckold

vokil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 22, 2015
have her pm me and I belive I can help you out

It appeared she is particularly interesting in getting lover of her co worker, however before anything is planned or started we have to agree on certain details about cuckolding on which we disagree at the moment.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
well have her get with me and maybe I can help out. can't do no harm, right?

Featured Threads

New Personals