Album 2020 Naked in Nature Outdoor Tasksk

ravi30

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 16, 2020
hi, I'm from Wb Kalimpong, I have been absent for a long time so I deserve you to give me some challenges that I will try to do.
I live in the hillstation, in a sort of farm, with lots of forest and rivers around.,with a lot of paths, some where you usually meet people, and others not.,,and I intend to exploit all the forest
I will drive to the nearby forests and take a walk a day, I might rest someday from tomorrow onwards until the end of the month,

The walks can last all day, I'm on vivid 19 lockdown vacation now.

the forest is a fairly safe place, there are no serious risks inside, there are no dangerous animals, overhangs or dangerous plants.

Dares can be both Like and Dislike, but I will not accept things beyond my limits.

If you want I can answer any question about me and the forest.

You can write here or send a PM.

Likes-Light to Medium pain,, Risk to be catch in the nude, outdoor dares, barefoot dares, but still adding stuffs.
Dislikes (also Punishments)-Heavy pain, Being forced to stay naked in front of people (not strangers), Kneel on bad surfaces,
Limits-, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.

My last Task

Hi this is a Report regarding my next outdoor task
The link to the original thread is below
I was told to strip naked , hide my clothes and walk 100 meter and do 20 jumping jacks and 20 star jumps .,
I went to the woods near my house at around 4:30 in the morning because I did not wanted to be seen frankly ., I checked around and took off my clothes one by one ., I was very scared , the adrenaline and everything once I was completely naked I put my clothes in a plastic and hid it in someone safe place., After that I walked like 70 meters completely naked I was shit scared so so embarrassed what if someone would see me the date was I had to stand there and let them judge and watch me., Thankfully I met no one and now I got some pics for the one who gave me this tasks and started doing 20 jumping jacks completely naked I completed it , the ground was wet and muddy ., And then I did star jumps I am sorry I did only 18 I was tired and scared so I could not do 20 while returning back I actually wasn't as scared as I was when I was going to do the given tasks , surprisingly I kind of felt like what it would be like to seen by someone , the funny feeling I came back and put my clothes back on as fast as I could when I reached home I figured I put my track back side front.,

It was really fun ., I would be so so happy if I could get another such tasks Please please please .,
Looking and kinkily waiting for my next tasks .,

Thank you so much Explobe

My Kik is radhe337
Skype is live:.cid.9fdc5d46932ad9fc

Featured Threads

New Personals