Anal stretching, mild toilet play

NancyWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2024
New to this forum. I am a 34y old female looking for a master to give me tasks online. I am into anal stretching, humiliation, mild poop play (no eating or tasting). Something like forcing myself to poop on a dildo then having to smell it until I come. Or stretching my ass so wide that some poop leaks into my white underwear while I am out in public. I have never done this before only masturbated to it but want to take the next step and actually do it.

Reactions: jayden2123 and ritz

jayden2123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2024
New to this forum. I am a 34y old female looking for a master to give me tasks online. I am into anal stretching, humiliation, mild poop play (no eating or tasting). Something like forcing myself to poop on a dildo then having to smell it until I come. Or stretching my ass so wide that some poop leaks into my white underwear while I am out in public. I have never done this before only masturbated to it but want to take the next step and actually do it.
my kiks jaydentr3 add me on there

NancyWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2024
Edit to add that I do not have kik or any messaging apps. I plan on using only this platform to communicate. If that works please feel free to contact me. I will not reply to any requests asking for my kik etc.

Featured Threads