Any good girls left?

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
I am a Daddy Dom, but I have a very deep sadistic streak. Those don't always mix. I'm hoping to find a Female submissive that truly wants her dose of pain. That loves the sight of bruising just as much as me. The good girl that longs for her dose of torture then is bombarded by compliments and aftercare. I am hoping to find a sweet princess that wants to be beaten till her sweet little body hurts, then begs daddy for cuddles.

I am an experienced Dom that has practiced many many different kinks. Some were good, others were exquisite. I will never consider myself a master as there is always room for improvement. Although with over a decade of experience I have been able to learn so much from training of new submissive brats to IRL pain slut, and so much in between.

If you are still reading this than I'm very glad I've peeked your interest. I am looking for an online dynamic with a Female submissive. I am currently in the US eastern time zone. I am not asking to jump in as soon as you message me. There needs to be discussions and to ensure both involved fit and a level of trust can start to build. I look forward to explore with the right fit if your out there.

Please send a DM or message here so we can connect and find out if oil and water are able to mix to combine a painfully beautiful relationship.

Reactions: Daddy’s_girl:)

Featured Threads

New Personals