Bad Dog

leaf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 23, 2012
I was told to come on here and get punishment for being a bad dog. No pics or illegal, anything else os acceptable. My master likes harsh pain. Ill do the ones he likes.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
bad doggy

5 clothepins on each titty, 5 on each pupsy lip, and know that it is not mispelled, 50 hard swats on each ass cheek then spank off the clothes pins.

leaf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 23, 2012
5 clothepins on each titty, 5 on each pupsy lip, and know that it is not mispelled, 50 hard swats on each ass cheek then spank off the clothes pins.

My master didnt like this because he made me do this alot so its not much of a punishment, im used to it. But i have to do it anyway and do other punishments i get on top of it.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
During one weekend day, you and your friend will travel to your local park with you wearing a loose top, shorts and shoes. You will not be wearing a bra or panties. Your friend will be carrying a cell phone with camera.

At any location along the public walkway that had dense bushes just off the path, after ensuring no one was close to see you, you will take off your top and shorts and lay them out in the middle of the walkway. You will go and hide behind the bushes. Your friend will immediately take a picture of your clothes on the walkway with their cellphone.

You will wait behind the bushes and masturbate but you're not allowed to orgasm. Your friend will wait by your clothing.

Whenever someone comes along the path and stops at your clothing, your friend will explain that you're naked in the bushes and they are welcome to go look at you. Your friend will explain to the stranger that you're a naughty girl who needs punishment. Your friend will choose whether you will be spanked by hand or with a belt which your friend has brought along that day.

For every 15 minutes that passes that someone doesn't stop at your clothing or spank your bare ass, your friend will tear off a piece of cloth from your shirt or shorts.

Have fun and post a very detailed report of the entire "adventure" from leaving your house to returning home!

sadisticdesires

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2011
New York, NY
Get a pair of your master's boots and lube them up well with chili oil. You will then grind your pussy into the boot like a bitch in heat while your master is wearing it. You will continue to do this until your master is satisfied. During the punishment you are of course not allowed to cum. Once your master allows you to stop you will get down on all fours and lick the boot clean of your pussy juice and the chili oil.

Featured Threads

New Personals