Bdsm equipment

Bubbles1509

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2019
Hi everyone.
Can I just ask, if you were going to build a dungeon, is there anything equipment wise you would like to use that isn’t readily available.
Bubbles

Reactions: Cruel_Tara

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
dont have the space to build a dungeon.. so havent really looked..
but im a interior carpenter( mostly remoddeling/branding stores etc) so im sure i could make most of the things i wanted to. (would be hard to explain some of the items to the boss tho)

might be fun trying to come up with new things tho

Reactions: Bubbles1509

Bubbles1509

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2019
dont have the space to build a dungeon.. so havent really looked..
but im a interior carpenter( mostly remoddeling/branding stores etc) so im sure i could make most of the things i wanted to. (would be hard to explain some of the items to the boss tho)

might be fun trying to come up with new things tho

Yeh, it’s just am thinking of marketing some equipment I’ve got someone who can make the things from wood and metal, just wanted an idea if there was something out there never been made before, but people would use x

Reactions: zsadist

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
Yeh, it’s just am thinking of marketing some equipment I’ve got someone who can make the things from wood and metal, just wanted an idea if there was something out there never been made before, but people would use x
joint effort. you do the uk.. ill do the netherlands:p

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Basically you're looking at all the larger and custom items like benches, St Andrews Cross's, gyno exam chairs, stocks and so on. I have made equipment like this for others in the past but realistically its only practical for those in your area. All the items that are smaller and easily shipped can be bought online these days and their distribution costs are much lower than you can get.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I have always been curious about some regular furniture that can be used as an improvised wooden horse, at least a normal plank even if not wedge shaped, but couldn't find anything around ..lol

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
curious about some regular furniture
I've helped a lot of friends with concepts, but mostly would require running around looking in antique shops. for 'just the right thing' and working from a piece of furniture to make it into something you like.. The best thing I've found is an old, rounded-top chest that you can put some sort of cover over while 'in use', and adding attachment points 'hiding' them as handles or something else creative... This is a style like I'm referring to:
Or another concept that if done right, you can leave it in place? Just would need the attaching rings to be 'hidden'.. Not necessarily a coffee table, but a box of some sort, like a trunk, just have to be creative in finding the right piece to put the effort into? This concept takes a 'hard' box and puts a comfy cushioned seat on top!
https://www.girlonthenet.com/2018/05/08/kinky-diy-coffee-table-spanking-bench/

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have always been curious about some regular furniture that can be used as an improvised wooden horse, at least a normal plank even if not wedge shaped, but couldn't find anything around ..lol
The simplest method I know is to purchase yourself a saw horse, they can be bought cheap for around $20 and are nice and strong and sturdy.
You can then add a simple strip of narrow timber to the top to make it is "sharp" as you like. They fold away neatly and have a legit purpose so it won't look like you have a BDSM toy in the house, lol...

6ca805bd-7d94-4ecf-a042-298fc105cafd.jpg