Homemade BDSM Workshop - the Metal Bra

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is one I have had several requests for instructions, so here it is.
As seen here worn by my friend Mary and specifically developed for her to suit her extreme tastes.

WARNING - Before going any further, this is an advanced toy for experienced breast bondage players only. Unlike many tit binding methods there is no quick release, these bands can't be cut and must be unscrewed which takes time.

So if you think these are for you here we go!

Actually quite simple to make, you need a wire coat hanger and 4 of these large worm drive pipe clamps. You will need to measure your tits carefully first to make sure you buy the correct sizes. The outer ones are obviously smaller than the base ones but also you may find, as with Mary that there is a difference in circumference due to one tit being bigger then the other.
You're only tool will be a set of large long nose pliers with side cutters as shown below.

You will need to make a number of these struts to connect the top and bottom clamps.

Start by cutting the coat hanger into straight sections, I used 6 on each one for the final item, so 12 in total.

Bend about 8-10mm at the ends

Then bend again about 20mm along from the first bends

These are then folded around the clamps to form loops

In addition I added some electrical tape inside the clamps as the edges were kind of sharp, it also helped to keep the struts in place while fitting to the tits.
So here is the finished product in place and tightened up.

cowboyinpf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2019
What a great Idea i think i might make this! think my subs breasts are to small for this to work tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ram2500