shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Beach Day

I was stuck in traffic for at least twenty minutes, the air conditioning in my truck stopped working ten minutes ago, it was one of the hotest days of the summer. Finally, the cars started to move and there was a road sign for some beach I never heard of before '1/2 mile next exit'. That sounds to good to resist.

I was on my way to the warehouse to unload the latest 'storage locker' cleanout - this one had mostly women’s clothes and a beach chair or two. I was going to make good use of that chair once I got to that beach!

The beach wasn't crowded at all, 2o'clock in the afternoon on a Tuesday. I opened the back of the truck and found the chair right away. Then I realized I didn't have a bathing suit. F* it I'll just put on one of the woman's suits I had packed up before. I tore open the first bag I saw and dumped it on the truck floor. It took a few minutes but I found a pair of black string bikini bottoms that looked like they would fit and a couple of towels.

I took off my clothes in the truck, put on the bikini with my clothes over it. Locked up the truck and walked onto the beach. Found a fairly secluded spot and spread out one of the towels and quickly stripped off my work clothes. The cool sea air felt great as I walked cautiously towards the water. There were people walking a minute or two away coming perpendiculars towards me. I planned it so by the time they got close enough, I'd be in the water and they wouldn't see what I was wearing. Which made my heart rate jump a little, what if my planning sucked?

They didn’t notice me and the water was cool and refreshing. I swam around a while, just enjoying the coolness. When I was heading back to my chair and towel - I noticed a couple had plopped down maybe 10 feet from my chair. WTF! They had the whole beach! Why so close? Anyway, they looked like they were more interested in each other than me so I continued my walk back to my chair. Picked up the extra towel and dried myself. Neither one of them even gave me a glance. I sat in my chair and was enjoying the sun and the sea breeze. I fell asleep.

Not sure if I dreamed it or heard it or what. But I woke up to the sound of a woman moaning and panting. I opened my eyes a bit, and the couple was going at it like two dogs in heat. My cock was already rock hard and poking half way out of my bikini bottoms. It only took me a second to quickly untie the bottoms and let the Kracken out. I sat there watching them and stroking myself slowly.

Then I noticed the woman was facing me and I swear she was watching me, nodding her head in synch with my stroking and loving it. The guy had his face buried between her legs and she had him clamped so tight I doubt he could get his head out.

I tilted my head to the side so It looked like I was sleeping, but I kept on stroking - after a few minutes the guy pulled his head up and rolled onto his back. The woman slide down and pulled his bathing trucks down to his thigh. She grabbed his cock and straddled his face in one quick move. She synchronized pushing her crotch onto his face and jerking his cock all the while watching me stroke my cock.

She increased the pace and I was suddenly the one synching to her ass pounding his face. I wanted to some of that, but didn't want to ruin the moment. She bent down and I watched as his cock disappeared between her lips. She was slurping and yanking on his cock as he was pulling and squeezing her ass.

He clenched and I knew he just blew a load. She didn’t miss a beat, and held it in her mouth. She turned and planted her mouth on his and blew his load into his mouth.

She wasn't done. She jammed his sputtering cock into her pussy and sat up, grinding on his cock. Then she looked directly at me and silently mouthed the words "CUM now" repeatedly while I kept on stroking.

I closed my eyes and stopped stroking and shot a huge load that just kept on cumming at least 3 or four mini squirts after that. When I was done, I looked over at where the couple had been. They had gone.

I was sitting in a chair with my cock drooping, alone. I looked around and saw the couple walking away holding hands and giggling.

I retied my bikini, picked up my towels and my chair and went back to my truck. I drove home wearing the bikini and smiling.

Featured Threads

New Personals