Bladder Control Challenge via KiK; Female Only

hamzalatif

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2017
There are now two challenges based on experience and users preferences, Normal and Sadistic:

Normal Bladder Control Challenge:

The challenge takes the best part of a day, it will start after your first pee until you go to sleep and it incorporates elements of humiliation, therefore for this challenge is best played when you have the day to yourself.

You will need a watch/timer and access to fluids and sports drinks, i recommend 500ml of water every hour, but that is dependent on your experience.

The challenge is simple; upon you messaging "please can i go to the bathroom", i will roll the dice (video of the roll of dice provided) the dice will determine your fate:

1) you may relive yourself at once;
Second roll of the dice determines how -
1 - you may relive yourself on the toilet
2 - you may relive yourself in the shower/bath
3 - you may relieve yourself in a bowl in your bedroom
4- you may relieve yourself outside
5 - you me relieve yourself on the bathroom floor
6 - you may relieve yourself in your pants in the shower

2) you must wait 20 mins, then i roll the dice again.
3) You must masterbate, orgasm and then relieve yourself how you choose
4) you must tighten your belt one notch further, wait 15 mins and then i roll the dice again.
5) drink a glass of water and wait 15 mins, then i roll the dice again
6) you must carry out a household chore for 30mins and i then roll the dice again.

Sadistic Bladder Control Challenge:

Collect 2 liters of iced tea made with your piss
Collect 2 liters (or as much as you can) of your own piss
Collect 2 liters (or as much as you can) of coffee made with public toilet water
Collect 2 liters (or as much as you can) of public toilet water
Collect 2 liters of your favorite beverage
Collect 2 liters of your friends favorite beverage

The challenge begins after your first pee of the morning which you will consume, after which you will continue your normal breakfast routine.

You will need a watch/timer and access to fluids to the above liquids @ all times and you will consume 500 ml of the above liquids every hour; roll of the dice will determine which you consume;

1) 500 ml piss ice tea
2) 500 ml of your own pee
3) 500 ml of public water coffee
4) 500 ml of public toilet water
5) 500 ml of your fav beverage
6) 500 ml of your friends fav beverage

The challenge is simple; upon you messaging "please can i go to the bathroom", i will roll the dice & the dice will determine your fate:

1) you may relive yourself at once;

Second roll of the dice determines how -

1 - you may relive yourself on the toilet floor and roll around in it, and put your cloths back on, no drying or washing.

2 - you may relive yourself in the shower/bath by lifting your legs up and peeing on your face

3 - you may relieve yourself in a bowl in your bedroom by gagging yourself with a dildo until your gagging empties the bladder

4- you may relieve yourself outside by wetting your light colored pants (if wearing diapers, pull ups or pads; then you must go for a brisk walk after you pee, until your sweaty); you have to run as far from your house as you can before you cant hold it anymore and then pee, walk slowly home. You can change your pants but not panties.

5 - you me relieve yourself in your backyard only after clamping your nipples and smacking each tit 20 times hard.

6 - you may relieve yourself on the toilet like a human, but then give yourself a swirly to flush the pee away.

once you've relieved yourself, i will roll the dice again to determine what you will wear.

1 - diaper
2 - pads
3 - pull ups
4 - light colored pants with panties
5 - light colored pants with no panties
6 - skirt, commando

2) you must wait 20 mins, then i roll the dice again.
3) you must lick the toilet or any other unclean surface for 10 mins, then i roll the dice again.
4) you must tighten your belt one notch further, wait 15 mins and then i roll the dice again.
5) drink a glass of water and wait 15 mins, then i roll the dice again
6) you must carry out a household chore for 30 mins and i then roll the dice again.

Please PM me if interested

Thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals