Bowing down

Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
I love to literally bow down to pretty women. I'm always looking for an excuse.

If I'm at a strip club for example, or a party and a dancer or a woman at a party is hot, and is dancing in front of me, or is talking to me, and the subject of her beauty comes up, I very briefly bow down to them, but I'm usually standing or sitting, and not on my knees like I prefer, and the woman typically either gives me a "what the hell" expression, which leads me to saying sorry, and that I was only joking, which then thankfully leads to a change of subject, but most women laugh when I bow to them, and I think they see it more as me being some dork trying to be funny. Some woman just laugh it off as I typed, and others laugh and playfully give me a slap, and nicely asks tell me to stop. Oddly, the ones who tell me to stop always laugh the loudest.

75% of the time when I have bowed down to women, the reaction is positive. These are the responses in almost all cases:

1. The woman thinks it's her idea, and enjoys it, and in her mind, I am only doing it cause she told me to.....hey, I didn't ask to bow down to her. She made me do it. (My personal favorite reaction.) My ex-girlfriend Cassie did this often, and once made me bow down to her and her girlfriends. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Course, I have to act like I hated it. Women in theater arts back in the day were the same, and made me do the same stuff.

2. I ask the woman if I can bow down to her, and she agrees, and it happens, and they enjoy it, however, I think some of the women...not all....but some of the women have "buyer's remorse", and seem slightly creeped out, and feel awkward, but don't say anything at first, then they take advantage of the Dominatrix title I give her and "order" me to "stop". Some just wait for me to stop on my own.

3. The friendly laugh, a polite thanks, then the quick subject change.

4. The loud friendly laugh, and the slaps to the chest, "Oh, STOP!" " A few more laughs, and cheesy jokes, then the subject change.

The other 25% that is not a positive reaction usually comes from women on the net only, which I can understand, since I am faceless, and they can't see or hear my tone, but for the most part, the reactions on the web can be good too. It varies.

Last edited:

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I feel like I'm one of the 25% here cause this creeps me out a bit.
And I'm a lady who likes a man on his knees.

Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
When I bow, most of the time it is an "I'm not worthy" bow. (Ever see "Wayne's World"?) And the comedy of it helps play off in some cases cause I don't enjoy creeping women out with it. The comedy behind bowing helps out especially when doing it to a stripper, or a lady at a party, or a woman online who sends me her picture.

Anyhow, I don't see how I am creepy when most women I have done it to enjoy it. There have been a lot more women who enjoy it then hate it.

They are either -

A. Highly amused and entertained by it, and enjoy the power.

B. They are into BDSM themselves, and enjoy it sexually as well, and I haven't even started telling THOSE stories, and there's plenty.

It upsets me knowing that not all women enjoy my work. I hate when I scare women. I am in this business to serve women and make them entertained, amused, pleased, and happy.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
[QUOTE=Small_P. The comedy behind bowing helps out especially when doing it to a stripper,

i have fallen over strippers while drunk, they appreciate anything cause there taking your money

Featured Threads

New Personals