Changes (light body mod)

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
As some of you know I enjoy a bit of hucow kink from time to time (as in constantly) and I've been playing with my pumps very regularly for a few months.

Some changes:

Nipple size: larger, not by much but noticeable to me
Erect: to a greater or lesser extent, all the time which makes for creative dressing at times to hide it when I'm not feeling like showing off!
Sensitivity: Similar to nettles. Just a light brush is enough to get my attention focused (and the reason for this post).
Nipple elasticity. So this one is unexpected, basically they're much more malleable. They can be pulled and twisted much further and I've been encouraging this buy pumping til 1inch and a bit in length, removing pumps and immediately clamping with the clamp sticking out from my chest horizontally. This prevents the nip from decreasing in size and I feel like switching between the two for 2hrs a day on and off has made them this easy to manipulate. Sharing that one for doms and subs who'd like to try.

Also this amount of play had got me thinking on it so much more. This morning I woke up from a dream about a Dom who'd measure them each morning and do a little morning boob exam everyday (which sounds hot af if anyone has experience with that lmk)

Reactions: Bluish

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a really interesting experiment you've been performing on yourself. The same topic came up in another recent post by @Ann48 here.

Perhaps you could get in touch and help her out with some tips?

Featured Threads

New Personals