Chastity cage with urethra tube

emma chastityCD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 27, 2023
Does anyone have experience of urethra tubes with chastity cages, the tubes all seem so long, do they have to be that long and how does it feel as all the tube is inserted?

Reactions: c0cktunnel

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
If the tube reaches your bladder it is too long. Not only will you not control your pee, you could easily get an bladder infection. Be very clean and careful. Look up the procedures that folks use to put in and take out a catheter. Observe all safety points.

I'm guessing that they appear so long is that they give you extra. You are supposed to remove the blunted tip, cut the tube to your length, and replace the tip. They may provide enough to replace the tube two or three times. After that you need to supply your own plumbing.

emma chastityCD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 27, 2023
If the tube reaches your bladder it is too long. Not only will you not control your pee, you could easily get an bladder infection. Be very clean and careful. Look up the procedures that folks use to put in and take out a catheter. Observe all safety points.

I'm guessing that they appear so long is that they give you extra. You are supposed to remove the blunted tip, cut the tube to your length, and replace the tip. They may provide enough to replace the tube two or three times. After that you need to supply your own plumbing.
That makes sense, I will do some more research on it, I am used to a steel cage, but I am intrigued by a cage with the tube to enhance the feeling

Featured Threads

New Personals