Chastity slave wanted

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I am looking for a chastity slave. If you are successful in applying then you can expect a lot of frustration and pain.

Requirements are:
•18+
•Single
•Willing to shave
•Have a nice body
•Own a METAL chastity cage or be able to purchase one
•Either live alone or have a lot of privacy
•Be willing to Skype and send photos
•Have few limits

Bonus if:
•You are younger than 30
•You are from the US
•You are willing to crossdress
•You own toys
•You have lots of free time

To apply for this position please message me your answers to the following questions:

1) age
2) location
3) willing to Skype and send photos
4) do you own a metal chastity cage
5) do you own toys
6) are you willing to purchase toys
7) what are your limits
8) who do you live with
9) how much free time do you have
10) why should I choose you

I will accept both male and female slaves.

SissyAlex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2015
Your future chastity slave.

Hello Mistress,

Well, I'm Alex, from Switzerland.

I am 20, 1m90 tall, brown hair,brown eyes, single, live alone and i'm learning informatic engineer at university.

I would like to build a serious relationship Mistress/slave Pet/ by e-mail, kik, etc.. as you wish

I'm looking for a Mistress, that give me some task, instruction, assignments that humiliate me.

I'm into feet fetish, crossdressed , BDSM, Roleplay, etc.. and some new things I not again discover.

I willing to buy a chastity cage.

My limites are blood, family, public, scato.

I'm not a kid, I'm not like all this others that juste want to jerk off and go away. I will be available for you 24/24. And do everything you want. I juste want to find a real mistress that like to do what she like. Share what we love to do.

We will introduce ourself and get acquainted for the beginning

Add me on Kik : snoukkkkk
Best Regarde

Alex.

Shadofury

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 17, 2017
Chastity

Im 25 from Spain, i would like to find a mistress Who just dont do this for money, i had some experience before with other Girls and i really feel atract to this. At the moment i dont have Cage or toys but i can buy as you want and you Will can select the models that you like more to me. That is not a problem for me.

About limits just permanent damage and Blood.
At the moment i live alone so i can do everything you want and have many free time and i can adapt yo your time.

About why you must choose me is because im an sexual active boy, i Play many times per day and i really want someone to control this and enjoy seeing me how i cant do It until she say.

I tried before for short term few days and i feel really needed so i would like to feel how i feel for longer terms. I would like too you give some task to control me Too, i really enjoy when someone give me task to do or just order me to go outside with the Cage.

I really turn on when i go outdoor with tight jeans and people can see It and hear lock moving in my jeans, i would like to take too a tight Cage so make me Pain when i get Hot.

My kik is shadofury and i Hope have a chance to Talk with you or Talk about details ir change some details, i would serve you.

Jay288815

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2017
Application, PM me for contact

1) age:28
2) location: Central Europe
3) willing to Skype and send photos: we could start on KIK with pics and vids, Skype ok if I am allowed to hide my face
4) do you own a metal chastity cage: Multiple, a small one (preventing erection), a larger one (allowing errection) and one with urethral insert, i also have a lockable ballstretcher (also metal)
5) do you own toys: pretty much anything you can think of, dildos, buttplugs, nipple clamps, bondage implements, masks, etc etc. (i'll gladly send you a full up to date list)
6) are you willing to purchase toys: if you find any toys that are missing in my collection I'll happily buy them (within reasonable price range)
7) what are your limits: Face, public, repetitive pain tasks (i wont slap my balls 100 times, i'll fall asleep after the 3rd time)
8) who do you live with: my wife and kid, but i have a couple of hotel stays coming up, time for playing
9) how much free time do you have: time for playing: daily about 2 hours, on business trips: all evening/night
10) why should I choose you: have a look at my toy collection and you will be satisfied

Go ahead and PM me and i'll send you my contact details

Featured Threads

New Personals