Chemical Chastity Belt

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Today I read on reddit about something the poster calls "chemical chastity belt". She uses a numbing spray used for erectile dysfunction to numb her genital area. Many those sprays contain lidocaine, with a couple which don't. From what I read, those with lidocaine are much more effective.

Does anybody have experience with this type of orgasm denial? I sthat a viable tool to have actual sex with a partner even in chastity? Will using lidocaine every couple of days result in any health problems?

I must confess that I'm intrigued by the thought of having sex while not feeling anything.

For those interested in the original story, this way:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeniedGirls/comments/wmz5ys

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
I have some experience with it, I have experience with an ointment based on lidocaine and it's called "lidogalen" (German version).

As you rub the ointment in, you can already feel that it works pretty quickly and after about 5 minutes the area is numb. You no longer feel touches.

The effect lasts about 20 - 30 minutes, after which it weakens.

It is not possible to orgasm with the hand during the anesthesia, but with the Magic Wand it is possible because the anesthesia is only superficial and in the case of female genitals there is also a not insignificant part under the skin.

I didn't use it often because it's very expensive. But after the effect has completely worn off, everything is back to normal.

I tried it because i was also looking for a safe method of chastity. It works, but it is too expensive to use it all the time and i am not sure if it isn't dangerous if used over a longer period.

Reactions: weak4women

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
N
Today I read on reddit about something the poster calls "chemical chastity belt". She uses a numbing spray used for erectile dysfunction to numb her genital area. Many those sprays contain lidocaine, with a couple which don't. From what I read, those with lidocaine are much more effective.

Does anybody have experience with this type of orgasm denial? I sthat a viable tool to have actual sex with a partner even in chastity? Will using lidocaine every couple of days result in any health problems?

I must confess that I'm intrigued by the thought of having sex while not feeling anything.

Nice idea, to use for a slave

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
I tried it because i was also looking for a safe method of chastity. It works, but it is too expensive to use it all the time and i am not sure if it isn't dangerous if used over a longer period.
My idea was more like: have the submissive in chastity. On some rare occasions, let them out, rub them with it and then have sex. While the dominant has their fun, the submissive does stay orgasm free. I can feel the frustration just by imagining it.

I guess I will take a look at lidogalen. From what I can find, it's about 6-7 Euro per 5g. That means if one uses it about 1-2 times per month, that's a very small price tag while strongly contributing to frustration. But I guess I will look for a chastity device first.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I guess I will take a look at lidogalen. From what I can find, it's about 6-7 Euro per 5g. That means if one uses it about 1-2 times per month, that's a very small price tag while strongly contributing to frustration.
Lidocaine or Lignocaine is a very power local anesthetic, it is kind of unique in that there are no major side effects from using it. However the effect is very dependent on dosage, and transdermal use (i.e. rubbed on the skin and absorbed) is the slowest acting. In this regard you will find that if you want an effect at depth in the tissue you will need quite a lot.
In it's subdural form (injected) this is often what dentists use and is the most common local anesthetic used in minor surgeries. The effect when used transdermally will not last very long, 30 minutes would be typical if a sufficient dosage is used.

Reactions: Knotmybladder

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
30 Minutes would be pretty sufficient for some physical interaction I guess, especially with some nice foreplay. The only issue might be that you need to apply it while already playing, but one can incorporate that into the play too. Wouldn't it be pretty humiliation to let the sub destroy their own chances on an orgasm by using the medication on themselves? Ah... my mind is running wild.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If any kind of direct intercourse is involved the issue you would have would be keeping the ointment only on the sub/slave. In fact this could be an issue in other ways, you need to keep the area well coated to extend the effect as long as possible but if you touch the area you will need to wash your hands before touching yourself anywhere.
Not insurmountable but could complicate things.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
So is there a timeframe when the medication is fully reabsorbed while still having its effect? If not, a condom would probably help I guess.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The time for full absorption will be close to the full effect time, plus unabsorbed ointment will still be active so yes something like a condom would be advisable.

Reactions: subdream

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If any kind of direct intercourse is involved the issue you would have would be keeping the ointment only on the sub/slave. In fact this could be an issue in other ways, you need to keep the area well coated to extend the effect as long as possible but if you touch the area you will need to wash your hands before touching yourself anywhere.
Not insurmountable but could complicate things.
Similar issue using chipotle powder on subs butt plug. When we had sex vaginally some spread to my dick and it was like fire for about 15 minutes 🤣

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
On the injection part that would work really well. It’s relatively safe as a just under the skin use and could last way longer to absorb than topical The bonus would be a possible plumping as well from the liquid build up.

Now when a dentist uses it. It’s normally to a nerve block. Think hitting the tree trunk to make all the branches numb. That is why your face feels like it’s falling off on one side even if they only worked on one tooth.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
On the injection part that would work really well. It’s relatively safe as a just under the skin use and could last way longer to absorb than topical The bonus would be a possible plumping as well from the liquid build up.
There isn't a lot of fluid, the require IV dose (1-2mg per Kg body weight) would only amount to a few ml's*, the biggest issue is that in most places the IV vials are restricted medicine. This means you must be a doctor or vet to access it, although as with most things you can no doubt bypass that on the web.

*Note: strength varies a lot. Most vets use a 20% strength (for large animals) whereas in hospitals they tend to use the 2-5% versions. The lower the % the more fluid volume but even at 2% an adult dose would be between 2.5-5ml. That's about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon.

Last edited:

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Nah, I won't do any injections down there. That's scary and I am no doctor. But condoms for protection seems to be a no brainer for me.

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
My idea was more like: have the submissive in chastity. On some rare occasions, let them out, rub them with it and then have sex. While the dominant has their fun, the submissive does stay orgasm free. I can feel the frustration just by imagining it.
Like mentioned before, with condoms no problem. It's quite a fantasy from myself too. The top has fun and the sub feels nothing.

sweet-dreams

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 18, 2012
I have used Numit Cream (lidogalen) on my penis and my nipples. It works best if its applied 30 minutes or so before play and is covered. It can be inside a condom and on nipples put a large wound dressing over it. A non-absorbing one.After 30 minutes to an hour, it can be uncovered again and the area will be very numb to touch. It doesn't stop the deeper sensations in the penis though.

As a sub, I've fantasized so many times about having my penis permanently numb. I get even stronger sensations from my nipples, so I want those numb also. The cream does a good job, but lasts half an hour or so. Trying to get pleasure from numb nipples is impossible while they're numb.

I hope this helps.

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
30 Minutes would be pretty sufficient for some physical interaction I guess, especially with some nice foreplay. The only issue might be that you need to apply it while already playing, but one can incorporate that into the play too. Wouldn't it be pretty humiliation to let the sub destroy their own chances on an orgasm by using the medication on themselves? Ah... my mind is running wild.
Why not let the sub to masturbate rubbing the ointment? While the excitation builds up, at the same time it fades away, leaving only a big frustration and, hopefully, a completely dumb cunt in an hypersensitive body...

Maybe my mind is running wild too... 😈

Beccaq

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2022
Why not let the sub to masturbate rubbing the ointment? While the excitation builds up, at the same time it fades away, leaving only a big frustration and, hopefully, a completely dumb cunt in an hypersensitive body...

Maybe my mind is running wild too... 😈
I was thinking the same thing :) Interesting discussion.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I did n

I don't understand how it helps with erectly dysfunction, surely if you can't feel the situation you're more likely to loose your erection.

Personally when I'm denied orgasm I prefer to feel the stimulation as it makes the denied orgasm all that more frustrating.

Reactions: jo36A

LifeLongHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2024
discord.gg
Lidocaine patches are a thing, usually for large areas like the back, perhaps we need specially marked boxes of lidocaine condoms. Ideally very well labeled so you don't accidentally give the wrong side to the wrong person!

Featured Threads

New Personals