Liturshuriihb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2017
Germany
Hello everyone,

Few friends of me and I created a Kik Group for playing Truth or Dare. For that matter we are looking for new people who would like to join us.
We are a small group and dont want to expand too much. So we wont invite 30 new people to it. Our goal is more like being around 15 in total.
Also so far we like to have a good balance between male and female. Right now its 2 females to 6 males.
Important is to mention what you can expect and what you can't.

Can expect is a friendly and chill group. We want to give out funny and creative truths and dares. Just for laughts and fun.

What you cant expect is a group with the main goal on sexual content. Its not that we wont allow it to get more sexual sometimes but its just not the main thing. Easy to say is: if you are looking for a group to get off. We arent yours. Also we dont have things like Doms or subs etc. We dont want people to join and just wants to give out dares or just wants to receive those. Everyone has to do the same

So if you think you would like to join us to have funny times and sometimes getting more fun then best would be to PM me if you got any questions or Kik me. Name is in the signature.

Sincere
Liturshurii

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals