Cock and balls

NoLimits

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 30, 2009
Anyone have experiance with tieing up you, or your partners cock and balls, i was wondering if it was harmful to keep them tied up for a longer perriod of time or not.

spookyxf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 26, 2009
Like anything, tying up too tight can cause damage because the blood isn't allowed to flow freely. In case of the penis, when it becomes erect, it does so because it fills with blood. There have been cases where its been tied so tight that it becomes so swollen that it needed hospital attention.

Personally I would use equipment that is more suited such as a parachute stretcher etc - things that are specifically designed for this sort of play.

If you must use cord or rope, then make sure that its tied not too tightly but also its done so in a way that it cannot accidently slip and make it tighter.

Also If this is going to be for an extended period, I would perhaps use a chastity device instead. These are not only more secure, but they are much safer and less likely to do any damage

Last edited:

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
I find enjoyment in this but just as spooky had said, it can be quite harmful if left for too long and if it is not done properly.

knight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 6, 2009
Well it is generally fun to have them tied. But the problem is that if there are no blood circulation allowed it might have some side effects. That is the reason most of pal's tie them after giving a specified time interval.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
I enjoy having my balls and cock tied up. I do agree that you have to watch for lack of circulation.. but soft ropes can be really fun... I have had my balls tied tight, wrapped enough times that the skin is stretched tight and makes the bottom of your balls very sensitive. Then snapping with fingers, a light tap with a ruler, or the best is to drip candle wax on them like that... hurts but feels so good.
I would never leave my balls tied all night, probally not a good thing. For the most fun, tie your cock and ball separate. Do not use the same piece of rope to tie them together. I have had my cock tied as well. Makes the head swell and get almost purple... but makes it very hard. I hve tried to both cum and pee when my cock is tied and you can not... but when you untied it all the fluids will come out even if you try to stop them. Embarassing but amusing.

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
The penis is a highly sensitive area, it doesn't take much to provide (dis)comfort. Anything you do should make him so excited. Just take care and build up, don't rush in. Start with a cock ring/harness and build up. . . use common sense. I hope this helps

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
This is my favourite. I love having my cock and balls tied-up and then hanging weights so that the scrotum is stretched. Invariably this is self bondage/torture - would love to have someone do it to me.

As with all such activities - use common sense - the other replies include good advice about safety. My first limit is always - do nothing that would cause permanent injury - so it's important you know the risks.

Featured Threads

New Personals