Consequences for getting wet during training

EllieWaters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2014
Hi, I'm looking for ideas of punishments or consequences that I can do myself. When I'm home doing chores or training (often both go together) I frequently get wet. I'm looking for ways to make it inconvenient or uncomfortable when I get wet. Nothing severe, and not looking for random punishment ideas, more like systems that would implement more of a natural consequence. For example, I have sometimes set a timer to go off every 10 minutes, plugged myself and done chores, and whenever the timer goes off, if my panties are wet I have to lick them clean and replace. does anyone have any other systems for when subs get wet without permission?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Before you start, you are to make a list of chores to get done.

Upon realizing you are wet, you are to immediately remove your clothes. No wet panties this time. You must complete your list of chores without cumming but you have to edge after each one.

For each chore that you didn't complete without getting wet and stripping, you must do something you really do NOT enjoy.

For example,

- 10 minutes standing in the corner nude with clothespins on each nipple.
- Upon stripping when you notice yourself wet, you must attach a clothespin to your bits. One for each uncompleted chore. You may remove one for each chore complete once the choir is completed. That should help you get your chores done faster!

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
how about freezing cold showers?

how about freezing cold showers?the period you have to spend doubles each time!so-5 minites for first offence,10 minites for second offence and so on!or if you don't possess a shower try putting freezing ice over yourself while sitting in an already cold bath!

EllieWaters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2014
BamaSwitch-
Okay, something like this could work. I already do make a list every time. This system would help me try to focus and keep my mind off my arousal for as long as possible, I like the clothespins idea, one for each uncompleted chore. I love clothespins though, have to use something I really dislike, like ice cubes inserted per uncompleted chore, then plugged until all the chores are done. Thank you for your help!

EllieWaters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2014
how about freezing cold showers?the period you have to spend doubles each time!so-5 minites for first offence,10 minites for second offence and so on!or if you don't possess a shower try putting freezing ice over yourself while sitting in an already cold bath!
I'm not sure this is the system for me, since I have a lot of things to get done in a day. My list is usually 10-15 chores long, so if I doubled a 5-minute shower for every item not completed, I could end up wasting hours in the punishment, longer than it took me to do all the chores. This seems more like a one-time dare than a system to implement everyday. Thank you for your suggestion though! :)

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Hmm how about if you did something like line your panties with hot pepper powder. It should be fine until you start getting wet and the stuff starts getting wet and then it'll just start burning and the wetter you get the worse it gets.

Sam89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 31, 2014
you could wear tight-ish white shorts without any underwear. if you get wet it will show up very obviously and might become translucent. Whenever that happens you have to walk out of the house for a minute/some preset time.

Featured Threads

New Personals