Date Night Games

pkbro1974

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2014
This is my first post on here, and I'm not sure if I'm in the right area of the board to post this question, but I would like some of you kink-sters to give me some feedback on some ideas.:D

First off, a little background to help frame my inquiry... I'm a switch, and so is my wife. Outside the bedroom, I am definitely the sub in the relationship. I'm a beta who's married to an alpha she-wolf.:rolleyes: However, whenever we play we swap roles. (You'll understand the significance of this in a minute.)

Since the kids came along, our playtime has become more and more rare, and less and less spontaneous. It's gotten almost so bad as to have to make reservations.:rolleyes: So, in order to make the absolute best of it when we have a slot open, I like to try and have a rough outline of what I'm going to do in advance. THUS: we have a date night coming up soon, and I'd like some feedback on my current plans. Am I in the right area of the forum, and/or if I'm not, could one of the moderators please move this post to the correct place?:confused:

As soon as I get the go-ahead I'll post my ideas.:)

pkbro1974

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2014
I guess that since no one has “corrected” my posting, that I'm in the right place, so here's what I have in mind.

I'm looking at an unwinnable game, and here is what I'm thinking. At the beginning, the sub will be shown the game, which will consist of the following: there will be props lined up on the bed, some rewards—like feathers or fruit, and some punishments—like ice cubes and paddles. Each item will have a playing card in front of it, face down. The sub will then be blindfolded and the game will proceed. The sub will have to choose playing cards and she will be exposed to either the reward or the punishment associated with whichever card she chooses. Now, what makes this game unwinnable is that, once that blindfold is on I can choose whatever prop I want. The sub won't know the difference in as much as I'm consistent—although I'm not certain that I'm going to let her choose the same card twice. Besides, I figure that I'll have 54 cards (including the two jokers—which I'll make sure I can tell apart), and I SERIOUSLY doubt that we'll go through 54 choices. If the game continues past 30, I'll be very surprised. That, and I don't think I'm going to have 54 props. As likely as not, each prop will have 2 to 3 cards associated with it.

I'm curious if any of you have any ideas for good props. Mostly I need some ideas for items to go on my “rewards” list, but I'll accept "punishments" as well.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I like this, may use it.

How bout some "props" that are merely symbolic of the reward or punishment, such as something to represent a reward of oral, things like that. Not sure what just thinking.

Rewards: massage oil, whip cream, condoms, something to give sub the choice, like a paper with a ?question mark on it, could also be used as punishment, either make the sub choose or could be masters choice. But there is something fun in forcing a sub to choose their punishment.
Punishments: rope, handcuffs, butt plug, estim, whip/paddle/cane, icyhot/toothpaste, clamps, maybe something like panties to symbolize no orgasm.

Let me think more on this.

pkbro1974

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2014
Actually, Cass, sex acts were definitely going to be on the list, both as rewards and punishments, depending on who was performing and who was receiving.

For example: a "reward" might be cunnilingus while a "punishment" might be fellatio.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Makes sense, sounds like a good bit of fun I'm gonna have to do this myself for sure.
I'll keep thinking of props for this.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
It's not punishment for anyone when there's good tasting pussy involved ;)

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
like yours? this just seems more like a privelage than a punishment

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Yes! :D rewards and punishments change based on the players. Some women don't like sucking cock, punishment. Some women love it, reward. Fun fun fun.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
huh, doesnt sound like a very kinky game at all if you cant even get a blow job, lol

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Well subbie, for u that goes as reward, all oral hits that category for you. Maybe I edge you as punishment.

pkbro1974

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2014
Oral sex could be a reward or a punishment... it's all in how you approach it. There is a difference between giving your master a blow job and your master using you and your mouth as his fuck toy. I'm talking about more of the latter.

Also, it goes toward what I said earlier about my wife being a switch. She's not what most would consider a true sub. She is one that definitely considers being sexually used as a punishment.

Last edited:

pkbro1974

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2014
Here is my current list--and keep in mind that the sub will probably already be naked, tied, and blindfolded at the beginning of the game.

Rewards:
Hard Chocolate *candy*
Chocolate Syrup *applied*
Strawberry Syrup *applied*
Whipped cream *applied*
Vibrator/Vibrating Massager
Strawberries
Cunnilingus

Punishments:
Blowjob
Photograph
Ice
Paddle
Exhibition (Hotel window)
Exhibition (Hotel hallway)

I would really appreciate some more ideas. Butt plugs and such are out, as my partner has this severe aversion to anything anal. That is an almost certain safeword out. Also, pain is a turn off, so I have to be careful about my punishments. Psychological stuff works a LOT better than physical.

Also, what's the deal with toothpaste?

Featured Threads

New Personals