Degrade this slut

j_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
Write your most degrading thoughts to this slut and what tasks this slut can do to please you. Male or female, this slut does not care.

urbanlucky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2015
kik me for more : urbanlucky

i woud start with letting you wash yourself cause i dont need a dirty dirty slut.
than i woud let you stretch you pussy so far that my fist fits in there. want more kik me : urbanlucky

N

nick111

I would slap your ass till you begged me to stop then I would put nipple clamps on you and tie them together and lead you around in public.

pm me for more :)

NoctisRain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2015
Worthless cunt

I would use you as a worthless toy until i broke you, but i wouldnt stop there, id rip and stretch your insides until i get bored of you and then throw you away like the useless toy you are

submissivesub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2015
You're worthless

I would put toys so deep into you you'd be screaming for mercy, I'd then put a vibrating buttplug into you, lock it in there then leave you like that till I get bored and need to play with my slut.

littlewolf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2015
Simplicity is key.

You are nothing. You cannot be of any use to any sane man. You are the type of dumb little whore who would only tease my need for a good fuck. Not only would I rape you continuously until your broken body was worthless to anyone but I would tear chunks of your flesh from your bones. I would force myself inside you while every hole is filled to the fullest capacity with dildos covered in your own blood. The pain I would cause you would be so intense that if I stopped torturing you for a moment the sheer relief you felt would cause you the most intense orgasm you have ever felt. I don't fuck sluts like you. I break them.

cenindmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2015
The dirty little whore needs to write the words, 'slut', 'cunt', 'whore' all over her body. She is not allowed to wash them off, they have to be left until they fade away.

The she needs something she can fuck that needy cunt with. It needs to be big so it stretches and fills that cunt. But before she is permitted to fuck herself, she must use her mouth to worship it like the filthy little whore she is. After 20 minutes of worshipping it she may fuck her wet and needy cunt with it. And she is to fuck herself hard, this is not for her pleasure. She is to cum 5 times from the pounding of her cunt before she may stop. Then she has to clean the object with her mouth and tongue. The nasty little whore has to choke herself on it 2 times before she may stop.

Feel free to PM me little whore.

Featured Threads

New Personals