Deliberate wardrobe malfunctions.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am hoping to build a bit of a series here on methods for creating intentional wardrobe malfunctions. Things you can do to create some kind of exposure but with a built in excuse. Why do you need an excuse you may ask? For plausible deniability of course, if you get caught in the act it will look like an accident!

There are a bunch of these ideas floating around, I've even posted several of them here previously but collecting things into one location helps everyone looking for this kind of thing. A couple of the simple ones are:
  • Deliberately cutting some of the threads on shirt buttons in the breast area. With a tight shirt it's just a matter of time before they pop off exposing your bra, or more...
  • Fully or partially unstitch a seam in jeans or pants, again so it pops at an unpredictable time exposing panties, or more...
Skirts of course offer a whole range of possibilities for accidental flashing, the easiest of course being to tuck the hem into your panties when exiting the restrooms and wander about "unaware" of your situation. And this idea lead me to a variation on this theme but with a twist of being more like a dare.

So for this you'll need a small binder clip and some string. You'll also need a skirt, something short or at least shortish and light enough to lift up easily. Make a slip loop in one of your string and slide it over your wrist pulling it tight. Place your wrist on your shoulder and measure enough string to reach the hem of your skirt, plus an inch or so. Now tie the binder clip to that end and you're all set for your adventure.
Head out to your selected location and find somewhere to start from. Work out a finish point, maybe you'll just do lap of the mall or park or whatever, that's up to you. Now clip the binder clip to the center rear hem of your skirt, pull the slip loop up to your right shoulder and place your right wrist in the loop and pull it tight. With your hand held up to your shoulder the string should not be pulling at all on the skirt hem. But if you move your hand it should pull on the hem lifting it up. Now simply start walking around and try to keep your hand still while complete your planned route.
You can of course use your left hand for this in which case use your left shoulder too.

If you like this idea let me know, especially if you try it out somewhere. And hopefully I'll return soon with another idea to help you "accidentally" flash yourself.

Have fun.

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, and very intriguing, but unfortunately it seems to be not so attractive for females. No female that likes flashing here?

Reactions: Monstrous

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
I'm intrigued by this idea, but holding my hand up to my shoulder to walk around seems very awkward. I'm wondering if I can come up with a more natural hand position. That way, I'm more likely to forget what will happen if I move my hand, increasing the likelihood of accidental flashing. If anyone has an idea, I'm all ears!

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I saw a lady wandering around recently whose dress had got caught under her backpack showing off her bottom and a little bit of her knickers

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
I'm intrigued by this idea, but holding my hand up to my shoulder to walk around seems very awkward. I'm wondering if I can come up with a more natural hand position. That way, I'm more likely to forget what will happen if I move my hand, increasing the likelihood of accidental flashing. If anyone has an idea, I'm all ears!
Wear a belt with a metal ring fixed in a way that it stays in the middle of your back, and let the string coming from the binder clip pass through it before being tied at your wrist. An alternative could be to make the string pass through the ring, around your waist and tie the end at the belt buckle, so your hands are free, but it could be enough to put your hand at your waist and pull the string to raise your skirt.

Reactions: KinkyBBW

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
I usually rely on certain situations/locations for wardrobe malfunctions. Those are usually quite immediate, instead of relying on a weak button that will probably pop at some point. For example, having her "accidentally" fall out of a dressing booth (those with just a curtain) while (half-naked). You're still limited in some ways, e.g. having her be completely naked while trying to just fit a shirt doesn't make sense etc, but even that is usually overlooked by bystanders.

Some other ideas in the same genre I remember giving or that I can think of now:
  1. Sunbathing on the beach with her top undone, then getting up but "forgetting" she untied her top in the back.
  2. Getting out of the water (or whatever) with a bikini bottom string undone. Depending on the bottom it might sag/flap exposing at times, while still being on enough that (especially when you've just come out of the water) nobody will question whether you noticed it or not. With the "untied string" it's a bit like the preparation OP's.
  3. Having a dress/skirt trapped in the back between your back and backpack. Basically what @subbysecret said, although I'd like to add that you need short fluffy dresses/skirts. Those of "heavy" fabric can easily pull themselves free while somehow getting a long dress stuck lifted up high enough to potentially show anything is quite unbelievable.
  4. Wear a sheer shirt on a hot day. With sweat it'll start showing more and more. If you start off wearing a jacket and take it off after some while in a stuffy hot crowded metro/train car, you got yourself a perfect situation to end up in a see-through shirt (whether you notice it or not) with people not accusing you.
  5. This one's unlikely to work in your area, but I had a sub close to a park where the benches had quite "loose" nails in the sitting surface. Obviously safe enough that normally any fabric should be safe against it. She had the idea to pre-poke a little hole in her (loosely tied). All she had to do was sit down, wait for nobody to look, get the hole lined up with a nail and hook it around it. Then when she stood up and she got (un?)lucky, her skirt would still be caught enough on it to her skirt off.
  6. Have you ever seen those videos of a girl emptying her mailbox in only a bath towel, but the towel getting stuck between the accidentally closing door? While it seems hard to pull off (accidentally or not), a little trick is tying a thread to a corner of your towel and the door knob. As you walk out, the towel will end up being ripped off you (if you've tied it loose enough) while also pulling the door closed, getting it stuck. Use a planned escape strategy (i.e. hidden-for-a-day key under a flower pot, running to the backdoor, ...) quickly and you'll be back inside before anyone can make a fuss or come over to help you and inadvertently notice it being staged by figuring out that the towel is attached to the doorknob.
  7. And to end on a simpler one again: spill a (in strangers' eyes) hot beverage on yourself and quickly pull/rip off the piece of clothing that's burning your skin. From there on you can decide to quickly cover up with a jacket, look for a sink to run some cold water over the "burn" for extra effect, or anything else someone else in panic would do in that situation. Running away in embarrassment is also an option (but pay beforehand if it's a beverage you ordered!)
After writing all that, there's a bit of a theme visible that you should keep in mind: deniability/plausibility. After all, it's all about tricking people into believing it's accidental. An important benefit of that is you're very unlikely to end up being screamed at for being a slut. After all, you're just a victim of bad luck and circumstances, right?

I was a bit in a writing mood.

Reactions: shame_slug

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
A fantasy of mine, a buxom-willing lady in black glasses, and a low-cut gown/dress who could feign being blind led into a restaurant by her male friend/husband and seated. Her husband excuses himself and while he is away the lady twists and bends and one breast falls out. Unfortunately, she doesn't realize she's exposed and sits quietly waiting for him to return. Will the waiter come and try to explain, will he help her by lifting the breast back into the gown?

Featured Threads

New Personals