Tekuchan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2009
20 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

Hello I am Master Tekuchan.

I once had a slave who was very good and very loving to me and ect. But she was a close personal freind to me to, but now she is getting married so it puts me back into the swing of things to look for a new slave. I can be very loving and there is a get-to-know phase that we will have, to ensure some trust is made before we really get into the D/s or M/s relationship.

This slave must be able to answer to me at least twice a day and be able to take orders daily. A camera isn't so much needed but very much prefered in order to beable to prove to me that you have completed all of the tasks, or punishments I have given to you for that day. If you don't have a camera or webcam we can talk and discusse how you will beable to prove to me you have done these tasks.

If some of you are wondering a bit about me I am 20 years old, I have long brown hair, emerald eyes and a heart of gold. I will be as cruel as I need to be to put you in your place and as kind as a kitten if I disire to. I love music, it is a big part of my life. I am a guitarist myself I have been playing an instrument since I was about six. As for D/s experiance I have had three slaves, one online and two in household. Usually I have fun with anybody I can really get a hold of even if it's just teasing, it's just part of my lifestyle.

Well now that you know what is required and a bit about me please pm me back, give a list of limits and kinks as well.

Sincerly,
Master Tekuchan

• Kinks:
Humiliation, whips, masturbation, shows from slaves, pictures, chains, gags. Ect.

• Experience:
I will explain some experiances later

• Limits:
I dont do anal play on me.(If you want we can try) Bestiality, Scat or piss. Or extreme bloodloss.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals