Dice game

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Rules for this dice game are simple. You contact the slave on Kik: fag4everyone and you tell him you want to play this game.
Other slaves who wish to play can simply leave their consent and kik ID in comments.

1. Slave has to send 4 no face or half face pictures. You can choose one of the options between the next few options:
- kneeling in various positions (part face)
- close up shots of his cock and balls (no face)
- whole body shots (part face)
- slave jerking off in various positions (part face)
- combination of the previous 4 options (one pic of each of the options)

2. After receveing the pictures, you can ask for a „bonus“. You can then roll a die on kik to decide what next picture has to show:
1 – socks and boxers on, standing, ful face
2 – socks on, boxers pulled down to the knees, standing, ful face
3 – naked, one sock in mouth peaking out, ful face, dick in hand
4 – roll again
5 – socks on, kneeling, balls tied tight, sniffing sneaker, half face

3. If you rolled 1, 3 or 5 in the previous section, you roll for the next section.
1 – all pictures received in this dare are sent to the fags Master on kik (id: MasterNike91) - This applies to my slave only. Others can choose their own rule
2 – roll again
3 – one pic of Masters choosing is published in the Kinktalk album
4 – exposure time, slave! All the pics are published in the Kinktalk album

Please leave a comment after using the slave. Tell us how obedient/not obedient he was and what was the result of the last dice.

Last edited:

Stormyx

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2016
Expose him

Who ever wanna play with him can contact him directly on kik. There r some pics for harsh doms in my group of him as well.

Last edited:

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
*UPDATE*

Send a message to my slave on kik (fag4everyone) if you wanna play. Make sure you tell him you want to play a 'dice game' and if you want to have one reroll per each section (last two rollings), make sure you text him 'I want a reroll, fag'. Use him before the weekend!
New games for Saturday and Sunday!

Featured Threads

New Personals